`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice guys

RE: Need advice guys
I'd give my Goldschmidt bowman platinum blue auto/GU for it in a heartbeat.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

I didn't even notice what was wrong till i continued reading. that back corner is pretty minimal in the grand scheme of things. it'd bother me that it wasn't pointed out and addressed when i bought it but not nearly as bad as if it were on the front.

still a sweet card for the price paid IMHO
Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

Maybe it's just me, since I'm a Nolan Ryan BGS/BVG SuperCollector, but I noticed the (at a lot more) than minimally damaged top right corner and chipping along the bottom edge, the first time through!! Then I read another user's comment and went back and discovered that he was right, there was a second corner that was damaged. The 2nd damaged corner (the bottom right corner) is the one that's minimally damaged!! And the auto on front isn't even problem free. It's not as smooth as I've seen them.

Diagnosis: Return to seller!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Seems like the price was right considering the damage but it was NOT right that the seller sort of "hid" the fact that parts of the card were damaged. If the condition bothers you in any way, I would return it.
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Thanks for the advice guys, I just wrote and requested a refund and will send it back. Main reason is I thought I was getting a couple hundred dollar card and I didn't that's the only reason I spent money on a non pc item. I pretty much planned to trade for a high end goldschmidt but can't do that in its current condition. Sucks!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]