`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'13 Series 2 - Open for trades

'13 Series 2 - Open for trades
Greetings all! I was able to input about 95% of my box break for series 2 in the database so feel free to send trades. The only ones I could not add since they are NOT in the database yet are the world baseball classics cards and the blue sparkles.

Mostly everything is for trade and I would like to build the following inserts from this series:

Marking the mark
Chasing it down (maybe)
World Baseball classic (maybe)
The Elite (maybe)

Depends on how many are out there. Also looking to fill out my archives and the fan fav autos of the Mets. Thanks and hopefully we can help each other out.

- Rob
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: '13 Series 2 - Open for trades
I'm looking for dbacks and griffey jr if you have any ft
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

RE: '13 Series 2 - Open for trades
ba da bumps. Looking for these series 2 inserts FT
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.