`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Man, here's another tampered RGIII...

RE: Man, here's another tampered RGIII...
crap i bought this rg3 too
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(06-20-2013, 09:47 PM)nthnoak Wrote: I have this one, and Ive seen another Miller like it too.

[Image: scan0059.jpg]
That patch is plausible. I have pulled 3 of the Millers and they have the single color patches. If you do a search of 2012 Certified Freshman Fabric autos ,pretty much all have single color patches. Look at completed listings/sales on eBay ....single color patches. I get a daily update from e-bay about my saved searches. I've looked at 1000's of these for months. I look at this one daily. That's how I saw the RG III when I got up this morning.

There is no way in hell that RG III came from Panini that way!

Oh I know the RG3 is fake lol. Those patches are obvious. I was just saying that I have seen a couple multi colors sneak through that I think is real because they arent like normal patches, just snipets of em. Like nobody would fake this miller because whats the point? Plus I got it way back when last year when they came out and he wasnt really selling for much anyway. My buddy has the whole set of these and their all pretty much one color.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

I will never understand it ... I mean, I get that some people are into it only for the money (obviously), and yeah, I've sold quite a few cards in my time, but man ...

I can't imagine sitting down at a table with that card and actually taking a scalpel, knife or scissors or whatever and actually touching that beautiful of a card with it.

And like somebody else said, it's an RGIII auto ... pretty good money as is!