`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pricing not adjusting? anyone else

Pricing not adjusting? anyone else
I noticed tonight that a lot of my cards have higher values, but the beckett high column does not show the change. What gives??? Anyone else??? I clicked on the card and sure enough, higher value.
If you have less than 25 trades. I ask that you ship first!
Collecting RC's / Prospects / USA / Aflac & Mike Stanton......
[Image: Scan1-1.jpg]

RE: Pricing not adjusting? anyone else
So the card's page has a higher price and when listed in your org it shows a lower one?
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(06-20-2013, 09:15 AM)iconms Wrote: So the card's page has a higher price and when listed in your org it shows a lower one?
Correct. Listed in org has one price but when you click on the card it is a higher value

(06-20-2013, 10:14 AM)jnjbj Wrote: Correct. Listed in org has one price but when you click on the card it is a higher value
can you give an example?

the beckett high is the era baseline default value. for modern cards, that is NM-MT

for older cards, it is lower. for instance, the beckett high value for cards from the 80's have a era baseline default of NM-MT

so when you look at the card page, are you looking at MINT value? because that is not the default for beckett high

(06-20-2013, 10:23 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: can you give an example?

the beckett high is the era baseline default value. for modern cards, that is NM-MT

for older cards, it is lower. for instance, the beckett high value for cards from the 80's have a era baseline default of NM-MT

so when you look at the card page, are you looking at MINT value? because that is not the default for beckett high
09 Bowman chrome Zachary wheeler auto. My org says 100 but when you click on the card it says 120. The nm- mnt is the default.

okay, just confirmed this. looks like the price recently updated, they changed the price on the page as text, but didnt make the change to the database. send an email to bfleischer@beckett.com, send him a link to this thread and a vrief explanation

(06-20-2013, 11:50 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: okay, just confirmed this. looks like the price recently updated, they changed the price on the page as text, but didnt make the change to the database. send an email to bfleischer@beckett.com, send him a link to this thread and a vrief explanation
Sounds good, thanks for the info.