`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Printing order in Organize
06-19-2013, 12:11 PM
Printing order in Organize
One thing I have found that is extremely annoying when printing lists in Organize is that the order becomes totally jumbled and doesn't resemble the screen pages in Organize. I've had to rely on other websites in order to print a checklist that is in a decent order since a certain subset within a set may end on many different pages when printing a set in Organize.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: Printing order in Organize
(06-19-2013 12:11 PM)savefenway Wrote:  One thing I have found that is extremely annoying when printing lists in Organize is that the order becomes totally jumbled and doesn't resemble the screen pages in Organize. I've had to rely on other websites in order to print a checklist that is in a decent order since a certain subset within a set may end on many different pages when printing a set in Organize.

+1

Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 totl
CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR 2013 and 2012 Jamaal Charles Cards
WANTS LISTED IN ORG.

Milliner Progress: Updated 08/03/2013
41/189 unique cards
18/109 AUTOs

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/kristyandrod
06-20-2013, 04:35 AM
you can print a checklist from the SET page in the opg and that is on order

http://www.beckett.com/baseball/1970/topps/

(08-06-2014 11:33 AM)jaykayzee Wrote:  Don't confuse "not valuable" with "not collectible".

06-20-2013, 09:30 AM
But what about being able to print it with my haves, wants, and trade availability from my Organize? That's what I'd like to print. Also, printing from the SET page doesn't include all inserts for newer sets, does it?
06-20-2013, 09:35 AM
But what about being able to print it with my haves, wants, and trade availability from my Organize? That's what I'd like to print.
[/quote]

no, it doesnt, and has been promised to us as a fix in one of the updates over the past few months

(06-20-2013 09:30 AM)savefenway Wrote:  Also, printing from the SET page doesn't include all inserts for newer sets, does it?
no, but you can print those off as well by going to the insert set page

but frankly, there are easier ways to do this without using the print function

(08-06-2014 11:33 AM)jaykayzee Wrote:  Don't confuse "not valuable" with "not collectible".

06-26-2013, 02:27 PM
"but frankly, there are easier ways to do this without using the print function"

And those would be? It's worthless to print out a 100+ page checklist of the 2009 Topps baseball set that has various inserts on numerous different pages or the basic set on pages 1 through 9, pages 33 through 41 and the basic Update set on pages 67 through 75 and the inserts all over the place on other pages. It's also worthless to go onto each set and print out each one individually. I already spend enough time trying to setup a trade by having to go through every page of a member's trade list, much less mine, just to get those cards that I or someone else needs.