`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF: Cards of these players

WTTF: Cards of these players
I noticed my personal collection is shy of cards for the following players, and I'm looking to trade for some. Only need inserts, SP's, Auto, RC's, or GU from NHL sets. Also- only in Red Wings uniform.

ITG Motown Madness Series cards- let me know what you have. I don't need many but will trade well in your favor for those I need!
Can use almost all Gold base cards from this set, only need a few GU Jerseys, Equipment Room GU, Teammates GU, and Patches of Honor. Looking for SP auto's from this set too- have the Gordie Howe and the Yzerman but missing several of the $25-$50 cards and the $250 Probert auto.

And I need many cards of these players:
Niklas Kronwall
Brendan Smith
Joakim Andersson
Kyle Quincey
Riley Sheahan
Jakob Kindl
Gustav Nyquist
Jonathan Ericsson
Valtteri Filppula
Keith Primeau (Red Wings cards only)
Anders Eriksson (Red Wings only)
Dominik Hasek (Red Wings only)
Chris Osgood
Dan Cleary
Johan Franzen

Look through your stuff, guys & gals, and see if maybe you can unload that 2000-01 Upper Deck Exclusives Jiri Fischer you've had lying around forever! Or maybe that Omega Copper Pat Verbeek # / 99. Or a die-cut press proof from Donruss. Or whatever else you can find. I have a lot of cards not listed in my organize so if you have a particular set, team or player, sing out and I'll load them into the organizer!
Thanks for the read- best wishes and HAPPY COLLECTING!!..
Eddie

RE: WTTF: Cards of these players
hit up my org, I've started collecting wings because there is a huge trade bait market. Plus, I think i have an open trade with you, if not, there are cards i need from you i believe.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

Check me for some of those players Keed. You might have cleared me out on our last trade. But who knows. Looking for notable player rc's in return. Even if I already have them.
~cheerz~
Fx
[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]

I have some Quinceys! Would love to trade again.
Go Avs Go!

Sent you a note on our trade from a week or so ago...Just wait for you to respond to it.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

(06-19-2013, 05:24 PM)franklinx Wrote: Check me for some of those players Keed. You might have cleared me out on our last trade. But who knows. Looking for notable player rc's in return. Even if I already have them.
~cheerz~
Fx
Looked through your org, Frank. I think you are right- I may have gotten the broom out and swept you hard last trade. Keep in touch anyway- always good to hear from you, amigo! Best regards.....Eddie

(06-19-2013, 08:31 PM)snobles Wrote: Sent you a note on our trade from a week or so ago...Just wait for you to respond to it.
Trade accepted- sorry for the delay, amigo! THANK YOU!