`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about a recent Panini pull.

Question about a recent Panini pull.
I no longer follow hockey much at all. Can anyone tell me if this kid is any good? I got some Father's Day Packs from Panini and this was in it...it's /30 is all I know....

[Image: img061-001_zps3b2c4152.jpg]
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

RE: Question about a recent Panini pull.
I watched him play in the AHL a few times. I never knew he made it to the NHL haha
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

That's not a good sign Smile. Thanks for answering though....plenty of views but you're the only one to help me out. I appreciate it.

(06-19-2013, 04:46 PM)onoxxxregretso Wrote: I watched him play in the AHL a few times. I never knew he made it to the NHL haha

I found some stats online. Looks like he didn't play a single game in the NHL this year and has just two NHL games to his name.

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisp...pid=104803

I'm not sure if he is a big prospect or not within the Ducks organization but just 10 points in 71 AHL games and a -13 as a defenseman is probably not a good sign for Mr Clark's career.
Sets I'm currently building: 2013 Topps 1972 Minis | Chasing History Holofoil Gold

Always looking to trade

Good ole Panini got me again....that was in my Father's Day pack lol.

(06-19-2013, 07:09 PM)bray24 Wrote: I found some stats online. Looks like he didn't play a single game in the NHL this year and has just two NHL games to his name.

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisp...pid=104803

I'm not sure if he is a big prospect or not within the Ducks organization but just 10 points in 71 AHL games and a -13 as a defenseman is probably not a good sign for Mr Clark's career.

Ahh... it's a free hit. Haha! You could move it pretty easily on the auctions site while the product is still hot. Not sure that Clark will make it to the big-time or just sit in the Minors. The Ducks do need a good stay-at-home d-man, but his +/- is pathetic. Hopefully you can get something for it.

Randi

I pulled his Silouette auto out of Anthology and was pretty disappointed to find out doesnt look like hes very good..LOL
[Image: arod.gif]

(06-21-2013, 09:59 AM)arod1973 Wrote: I pulled his Silouette auto out of Anthology and was pretty disappointed to find out doesnt look like hes very good..LOL
Same idea for you... get it in an auction ASAP while the product is still hot! You will only benefit.

Randi

a nice card

who knows he might do well in a few years

look at Iggy when he was with the Dallas org and then went to Cal just saying
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)