`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
best way to sell on the trading section

RE: best way to sell on the trading section
I've said this many many times... things are only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. It's not a $25 card if no one is willing to pay $25 for it. If people are only willing to pay 99 cents, it is a 99 cent card. If you don't want to sell it for that, put a reserve.

As stated above, most of the free listing promos are not for BIN's but auctions only with no reserves.

(06-18-2013, 01:49 PM)jstbuch Wrote: I've said this many many times... things are only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. It's not a $25 card if no one is willing to pay $25 for it. If people are only willing to pay 99 cents, it is a 99 cent card. If you don't want to sell it for that, put a reserve.

As stated above, most of the free listing promos are not for BIN's but auctions only with no reserves.
Thanks. I don't like to pay the extra for reserve price. Ebay is already stealing enough of my money. So I just have been starting it at 99 cents, and ending it with about 12-13 hours left if I don't think the price is high enough. But I had several watchers on all those items that ended Sunday night, so I actually thought they'd go up a bit within the last few hours.

Yea, the free ones are auctions and not BINs. I will still use auctions, and start them a little higher from now on. Thanks again for the information.

I'm actually starting to deal with sale values (in my store and online) instead of book values. Even on the trades I have in the works, I am dealing based on sale value and not book value.

That is strange I sold my ps3 on ebay and had it listed a few times through bin and never got a fee at all for it.
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo