`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
2 Rite Aid mixed year/company rack packs(scans)

2 Rite Aid mixed year/company rack packs(scans)
I have never really pulled much out of these packs, mainly buying them for filler cards and to see what vintage I can get from them. I decided to give them a try today because I didn't feel like going all the way to Walmart. So I bought two packs of them and went ahead and bought the last hanger pack of 2012 Topps they had. I pulled the Morales from it. Went on to open the mixed packs and pulled the Ramon Vazquez bat card and a 1959 Topps Danny Mcdevitt from the first and then the Jorge Vasquez auto from the other. Though none are big money cards I am very happy with them and always happy to pull any old vintage. Has anyone else bought these packs and has anyone pulled a major card from one.

[Image: Snapshot_20130617_5_zps4dea5bf5.jpg]
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

RE: 2 Rite Aid mixed year/company rack packs(scans)
Very Lucky!! I pulled a few older cards before (3 of them 1959, 1960 and 1966 ...but can't remember who, no HOF'er, that's for sure), but never an auto or a relic card. Looks like you hit the jackpot, as far as those packs go. Good job!!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(06-17-2013, 03:23 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Very Lucky!! I pulled a few older cards before (3 of them 1959, 1960 and 1966 ...but can't remember who, no HOF'er, that's for sure), but never an auto or a relic card. Looks like you hit the jackpot, as far as those packs go. Good job!!

Thanks. I hit one other of a Mariners draft pick Alex Hernandez I think. Or Fernandez, I cant remember. Also hit a Bo Jackson rookie out of the only football pack like that I bought. But I mainly buy them for the commons and set fillers so I am very happy with any vintage or mem/autos I do pull.
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

I actually have bought a few of the basketball ones, helps me fill in obscure guys for my Sacramento Kings PC ... those are cool because there always seems to be some little surprise that justifies the $5, LOL

Not a bad day..........love the vintage hit
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

May have to check them out have not bought them before
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Buy up any of these that promise the "3 vintage cards". They've replaced them with a promise for "10 Hall of Famers in every Pack". Get ready for ten Robin Yount's from 1984-1993. They're officially a bust, which is a shame because I've always enjoyed them.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

(06-19-2013, 02:23 PM)cross4444 Wrote: Buy up any of these that promise the "3 vintage cards". They've replaced them with a promise for "10 Hall of Famers in every Pack". Get ready for ten Robin Yount's from 1984-1993. They're officially a bust, which is a shame because I've always enjoyed them.
I know the first couple I bought were crap for sure. I have gotten pre 80's in every pack but a few of them have been smashed. I am thinking of buying a couple more packs later tonight while I am out and will post more pics of the cards.