`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: BBQ sauce?

RE: OT: BBQ sauce?
I use a local bbq called Biker Bobs but it is super hard to come by. I could honestly just eat it by the spoon full... it's that good. The guy who makes it only does so occasionally. It is hands down the best bbq sauce I have ever had. I actually tried to buy the recipe from the guy because he hadn't made it in over a year. I offered him $10k for the rights to the recipe. I have a friend who has the capacity to make it in large quantities, bottle it, and sell it and I thought we could actually do a nice chunk of change in business and maybe sell the recipe to a larger company. He laughed at me. I've tried to copy it dozens of time but it didn't turn out well.

I season everything with Pappys Low Sodium seasoning. It is easily the best rub on the market and it isn't even close. Not sure if it's big everywhere or just in central California since it is out of Fresno but you haven't lived until you have had it.

i dont get the fascination with sweet baby rays...it's way too watery and doesnt have any kick to it at all

(06-18-2013, 05:04 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i dont get the fascination with sweet baby rays...it's way too watery and doesnt have any kick to it at all
I'm with you here, gotta have a lil bit of spice in there

(06-18-2013, 05:04 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i dont get the fascination with sweet baby rays...it's way too watery and doesnt have any kick to it at all
In Missouri you basically have Mauls, Sweet Baby Ray's or store brand or at least where i live that is basically all you get to choose from. That's why i was asking about homemade stuff because it obviously has to taste better than the alternatives.

(06-18-2013, 08:55 AM)Neifert Wrote: In Missouri you basically have Mauls, Sweet Baby Ray's or store brand or at least where i live that is basically all you get to choose from. That's why i was asking about homemade stuff because it obviously has to taste better than the alternatives.
You need to try and get a hold of some Cattleman's BBQ sauce. They sell it here in Texas. I don't know IF it's sold in any other states, though.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Again I say, Pappys!!!