`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
happy fathers day everybody

happy fathers day everybody
the few, the proud, and to the many of us who make all the sacrifices day in and day out for are kids.................I raise my glass to all!
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

RE: happy fathers day everybody
Thanks and the same to you! My kid got me the original Star Trek movies on BluRay(with help from MY dad!) and we watched "Wrath of Khan" and "Search for Spock". It was a great day!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

very nice gift.....I got a man tool.....a power washer......yes......im going to have lots of fun with that
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Same to you! Done raised a few. Kids got me a new smoker and as I sit here smoking dinner(just about done) It was a great day, went to see my dad at a car show(he took 1st) went to my father in laws for lunch then took the kids to the park for a few hours. Now cooking diner.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all the dads on the boards.

You as well friend. Moms get all the credit but dads get the big piece of chicken. Props to my fellow daddy's.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos