`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Boxes of 13 Archives

2 Boxes of 13 Archives
Broke two boxes of Archives this week, probably the only two I will do.
Most of this will be FT/FS once pricing is out.

The best hit might have been the Trout Triumvirate.
wish they had a rangers trio in this set!

[Image: scans_zps1c6491d7.jpg]

[Image: scans_0001_zps23eb4436.jpg]

What i find odd is i only get 1 gallery of heroes per box, but when the blasters came out i picked up 3 of them and got one per blaster.

RE: 2 Boxes of 13 Archives
I think the Relic cards are also harder to hit in hobby, but yet are a little more prevalent on retail.

(06-16-2013, 10:32 AM)slufan83 Wrote: I think the Relic cards are also harder to hit in hobby, but yet are a little more prevalent on retail.
yeah 2013 topps has been so strange this year, i've gotten on average more hits from blasters than hobby boxes it seems.

I bought about 3-4 blasters of archives and got 2 relics and 2 gallery of heroes. 2 hobby boxes I get no relics and 2 heroes.
Out of those boxes I also pulled one of the of 199 refractors.

It appears topps is trying to load up retail now where they were trying to load up hobby

let me know when you get them loaded and pricing comes out. Im looking to complete the set and some of the insert sets. Thanks
let me know when you get them loaded and pricing comes out. Im looking to complete the set and some of the insert sets. Thanks

Nice Breaks!

Love the Delino auto..will be interesteing in buying or trade
Montreal Expos collector
[Image: 756572118668large.png]

Cool ... Nettles, Jeter and Pettitte cards! Good stuff!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Not bad, I could use the Price gold, the stickers and tall boys when you're ready to trade them.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

interested it the two Gallery of heroes cards. Check my photobucket and org. If not in my org I will add it

Intersted in all 3 Poseys.

i like the gladden,plmk