`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best pull that you have personally ever had?

RE: Best pull that you have personally ever had?
I don't break alot of wax because for the most part my luck sucks lol. I did pull this back on product release at Walmart (1:2500 packs) back when game jerseys were actually rare and awesome. Booked $400 at the time

I pulled a a Bird/Garnett/Walton Triple Triples 1/1 Patch Plate out of a pack that I got as a replacement for an unfulfilled Joe Johnson 1/1 Triple Threads auto.

I also pulled a Ray Allen 96-97 Autographics Blue back in 1998 on Christmas from a box my parents got for me.
[Image: main2.gif]

Dominique Wilkins Beckett Super Collector
http://www.hobbydisplay.com/rdleifriaf

(07-13-2013, 08:28 AM)krayzie83 Wrote: I don't break alot of wax because for the most part my luck sucks lol. I did pull this back on product release at Walmart (1:2500 packs) back when game jerseys were actually rare and awesome. Booked $400 at the time

This was a great hit out of any pack let alone a wal mart pack.

My buddy RJ is the King of Retail and even he would say that was a good hit.
(07-13-2013, 03:51 PM)dleifriaf Wrote: I pulled a a Bird/Garnett/Walton Triple Triples 1/1 Patch Plate out of a pack that I got as a replacement for an unfulfilled Joe Johnson 1/1 Triple Threads auto.

I also pulled a Ray Allen 96-97 Autographics Blue back in 1998 on Christmas from a box my parents got for me.
Two great pulls in their own right!
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.
Wink 
it had to been 15 years ago

[Image: picture011.jpg]

Its hard for me to even tell this story. Back in 03/04 I bought a case of exquisite basketball and the plan was to put it up and not open it, I knew it was going to be a great investment. But when it came I couldn't resist opening a box, Pulled a Bird Jersey #s 2 color patch auto #/33 which was great then in the same box pulled a Dwayne Wade 3 color patch auto RC #/99!! I was really hoping to pull a Lebron, Jordan, or Kobe auto. I ended up opening the other 2 boxes also, got some good hits but nothing as good as the Bird and Wade. I ended up selling the Wade to cover some of the cost of the case and got $550 for it on ebay. Which wasn't a bad price at the time. Needless to say they went on to sign Shaq the next year and won a championship and they skyrocketed to over $8,000!!! Im still kicking myself in the butt for 1) busting the case if the first place, and 2) selling the Wade!!!! I don't think I will ever get over it!!!
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

The UNC set got me back into collecting a few years ago but my first NBA product I bought was a box of rookies and stars. I had no idea how much of a risk these boxes were but was hoping for one of my Heels from 09. This guy came out though and so the rest is history haha, still my best basketball pull. I get some awful boxes.
[Image: ScreenShot2013-04-21at112216PM_zps1876af2e.png]

I've had a few best pulls, lol. I pulled a Ming, Olajuwon and Mourning SP Authentic auto /10 (sold it a couple years ago. I also pulled a Bynum/Shaq Topps First Row auto /5.

I pulled a Monta Ellis 2005-05 SPX Spectrum auto redemption. It wasn't the card that I liked the most, it was what I got in return. At the time it was worth over $400. The card was never signed so UD replaced it with two Kobe autos.

I also pulled a Bynum 2005-05 SPX Spectrum auto as well.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

I've had a lot of good pulls. Pulled Kobe Autos twice, Jordan 98 Legacy Collection, Kevin Garnett 98 Skybox Ruby, 6 Blake Griffin RC Autos, Deron William UD trilogy Patch auto, just too much to list...and thats Not counting my best pulls in Baseball of course. But here's my most recent pull in basketball, redeemed 2 months ago.

[Image: 455EB434-C044-43FD-B8CA-98E8F590D679-100...FCB1DA.jpg]