`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Can Lebron James get it done?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
50.00%
11 50.00%
NO
50.00%
11 50.00%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
LEBRON JAMES...can he get it done?

RE: LEBRON JAMES...can he get it done?
(06-21-2013, 09:33 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: The question was: Can he do it?

The question was not: Can he show consistency in every game of the Finals?

The answer: Yes, he can do it.

But I do appreciate hegotgame's willingness to hang in there with his thread and respond to all comers, good or bad.
The question was: Can he do it?
Did he?
Did he really get it done on his own actions?

Does getting it done in game 7 have anything to do with the fact he didn't get it done in game 6...

Any one can say the ultimate answer is yes.
But I can also argue that the answer is no.

I didn't ask if Jesus saves the day, can Lebron come up with a great game, in game 7...

I asked can HE get it done....

I would suggest the answer is still not so clear, can you agree....

Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

(06-21-2013, 10:05 PM)hegotgame1515 Wrote: The question was: Can he do it?
Did he?
Did he really get it done on his own actions?

Does getting it done in game 7 have anything to do with the fact he didn't get it done in game 6...

Any one can say the ultimate answer is yes.
But I can also argue that the answer is no.

I didn't ask if Jesus saves the day, can Lebron come up with a great game, in game 7...

I asked can HE get it done....

I would suggest the answer is still not so clear, can you agree....
All right, I'm done ... he's holding the effing MVP and Finals trophy for the second year in a row.

Yes, he got it done.

Twice.

As a LeBron fan, it's good enough for me.

Goodbye, and do the honorable and right thing like the samurais used to do when they had been shamed and end this thread.

(06-21-2013, 10:12 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: All right, I'm done ... he's holding the effing MVP and Finals trophy for the second year in a row.

Yes, he got it done.

Twice.

Goodbye, and do the honorable and right thing like the samurais used to do when they had been shamed and end this thread.
I feel no shame, I don't make excuses, I won't run and hide because Lebron had a great game 7...

To me,
Has a basketball fan it's really not good enough to be the MVP or get a ring if when pressured, my player falls apart and cost my team the championship...

In your view what he did in game 6 is of no consequence as long as he has a ring and gets MVP...

I have a different standard to you....

Doesn't make you right and me wrong, I still have the moral high ground and it remains intact...

But I can still concede his performance in game 7 was of a high level up until and including the crucial moments of the game.

What I concede is he has got it done, but you will not concede he also didn't...

[Image: NBAFinalsHeat_zps8754086e.jpg]

Goodbye.

(06-21-2013, 10:40 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [Image: NBAFinalsHeat_zps8754086e.jpg]

Goodbye.
Understandable...
I can see how many people will take my point of view...

BTW the pic doesn't work yet...
You will have to fix that to get yourself the reward your looking for...

It has no affect on me...

(06-21-2013, 10:12 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: All right, I'm done ... he's holding the effing MVP and Finals trophy for the second year in a row.

Yes, he got it done.

Twice.

LOL!!! Freaking hilarious...so in other words...he could have completely sucked in all the other six games (oh wait...he did...considering he should have played at a higher standard...hence he wears the Burger King crown) and because he decided to show in game 7...it was just him that did it? Yeah ok...The guy is held up to a higher standard of playing and should have played throughout the whole series like he played in Game 7...because he is considered the best and according to all his die-hard fans (which is understandable) already considered an all-time great. I am willing to bet, many people lost faith in him and doubted him until Allen sunk that 3 which bailed him out. That is why even die-hard fans started leaving the game before it was over. Many people lost faith in him...not because he is not good (hell he is an awesome) but because he did not bring his A+ (higher standard) game...instead he brought his B- and C+ game. Hmmmm...makes me think, maybe he is just too nice of a player and did not want upstage his teammates...LOL!!!

Lebrun sucks. End of story. Nothing else needs to be known. He wins overrated awards in this current era because all the other young kids are push overs & would rather make friends with the idiot! Ask KD who's 10x the player LBJ is, yet lost in the Finals last year cause he had a soft spot for his "friend" LeFlop...

By the way speaking of flopping.... How on earth ANY of you can respect a guy like James when he's a notorious flopping diva is beyond me!?!?!? Real men & Real legends don't need to beg for calls to get ahead. I can't remember MJ ever flopping actually... I mean literally EVER! And yes I'm a DIE HARD NBA fan... I can tell you every champion, MVP, and finals MVP of the last 23 years because I WATCHED IT ALL!!!

Are you seriously saying Kevin Durant lost on purpose in the finals because LeBron is his friend?

That seems plausible. He's going to work his butt off for over six months to get to the finals then say "oh, look I'm playing the team LeBron's on, I'll stop trying now because he's my friend.".

Are you really saying that is why OKC lots to Miami last season?

I've given you the benifit of the doubt that you were just very persistent with your opinion about LeBron. However, if you actually believe what you wrote you I don't know what to think.

Also if you think LeBron is the first player to ever try and coax calls out of officials through flopping and exageration then you've been watching the last 23 years of basketball with your eyes closed.

Rather than the flopping, what concerns me about LeBron is his constant whinning to officials about calls that don't go his way even if the ball is still in play and he's hurting his own team by not hustling back. Having said that, he's not even the worst player on his team for doing that.
[Image: 15d2r7p.jpg]

Lets have a run down on LeBron James BS history shall we???

* He comes out of High School and it's HIM who dubs himself "The Chosen One" and "The King" as if he's to be owed things without having earned them first. And OF COURSE with all the media hype, our good friends over at Nike give him a multi-million dollar contract out the gate. Sickening.

* He starts being an obnoxious winner and a complete sore sport loser from day one. When his team was winning we get dance routines in the MIDDLE of the game just to rub it in (real classy huh?) just ask the Chicago Bulls/Noah... With the dancing we also get faux picture taking & break dancing smh.... Oh but when he LOST (which was often) we got no post game handshakes (see playoffs vs Orlando) and excuse after excuse as if normal for that moron! And how much of a dueche is he really you ask?? How about the fact that right after his very last game as a Cav (a playoff game vs Boston) what does he do??? He just HAD TO, with knowing full well the camera was on him, pull his jersey off basically signaling "I'm done with Cleveland" on national TV in a classless move that I'm sure hurt Cavs fans even more then the loss because he was their "hero" smh.... That right there told anyone with a brain what the "decision" was much earlier then we got it from his stink breath mouth! Sickening

* The Decision: You know I still can't believe that any star athlete ever had the nerve to do something like that. It seriously disgusts me to this day. Here was an overrated piece of crap who hadn't won SQUAT and he just expected the world to wait on pins n needles for his "decision" on where he was going to play basketball. Instead of being a man about it & letting Cavs fans know in a humble way.... This idiot literally spits in their faces after hawking up a lugey for months prior until it was just the right texture first. Disgusting. You know what could've made him a TRUE hero? If he had called this big media circus together and instead said "I'm staying because this is my home... I will not rest until I fulfill my promise to bring the city of Cleveland a championship. It was a tough couple months & I know this decision will put extra pressure on me personally.... But I accept this challenge and will be ready for next season" ... Now THAT would've been something beautiful. Even if he never won a ring due to not having been on an all star team he could've made a case for an all time great anyways. But I think it's safe to say Clevland would've given him big pieces eventually. Instead we got what we got.. A spoiled brat quitter who took the easy street to a championship while making a mockery of the city/fans who loved him dearly. Then he tries to take pressure off by saying "oh well we are donating money to charity" LMFAO!!!!!!!!! Disgusting

* CLASSLESS... Here's a guy who was caught (along with his overrated buddy Wade) mocking an ailing Dirk in the hall way during the 2011 Finals... Not to mention how during his Miami Heat coming out part he hits us with classics like "not 2,3,4,5,6,7,8" and "once the season starts... It's going to be easy" .... REALLY LBJ!?!?!? Easy huh???? Yes we all seen that during the 2011 Finals didn't we? When a bencher like Jason Terry got so far in his head that we got 4 classic fourth quarters where "the king" averaged TWO POINTS!!!!!!!!! Some all time great he is. Disgusting.

* OVERRATED.... So he gets swept in the finals, averaged two points in the 4th quarters of the 2011 Finals loss, has earlier choke jobs in the playoffs as a Cav, gets practically beat by Indiana this past playoffs, and survives a game 6 championships loss just a couple days ago thanks to Ray Allen. Yet it's HE who David Stern was of course creaming himself over & who won MVP!! His ENTIRE career has been overrated. He won MVP's during years where Kobe Bryant was winning FINALS MVP'S and dominating all year!!! An don't let the stats fool you... Lebron is the master of garbage time statistics to inflate his sheet. He's the only guy in history who can have a triple double and nobody notice, wanna know why??? Because they are overrated!!!!!

OMG I can go on forever... But I'll stop so you guys can stop crying now. Sorry for telling the truth and hurting your feelings.

only a true troll would welch on a bet and then keep trolling lebron posts.....
hegotgame, i understand the points you have been trying to make, but you are hanging yourself up. you keep saying lebrons actions alone lost the championship for the heat in game 6, the key is the heat won game 6 and game 7 to win the title. im not sure why you keep saying lebron lost the title for them? even with the mistakes, it doesnt change the fact that he hit a 3 late (after bringing them back in the game) to keep them in it and then contributed to 6 out of 8 pts in overtime to get the heat the victory.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]