`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Can Lebron James get it done?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
50.00%
11 50.00%
NO
50.00%
11 50.00%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
LEBRON JAMES...can he get it done?

RE: LEBRON JAMES...can he get it done?
Just wait until pingbling reads the above posts.... His head might explode lol!!

(06-16-2013, 02:09 AM)hegotgame1515 Wrote: I don't think what pingbling23 is doing is any better or worse then what you do when it comes to Lebron....

He loves him, you hate him, both are equally annoying....

And both of you are equally wrong and are completely irrational.
please show a post, on any forum, where i have been irrational about lebron. and to bengu, since you have been waiting on pens and needles for me to post, ive been trying to stay out of threads like this, to many haters making antagonistic posts (like yourself), and im tired of feeding the trolls. to simply put it, lebron "can" get it done, he has proven himself over and over (ofcourse he has failures, as the goat has said, "I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed."-Michael Jordan if the heat lose this finals, he will dust his self off and come back stronger next year, as he has done every year he has been in the nba. 3 straight finals appearances, at least he and his teams are getting in position for titles. im just glad lebron got the title monkey off his back, 1 less thing fans have to hear trolls constantly whinning about.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

You can't call someone a "troll" if they're speaking the truth bud. You're just a James fanboy and that's fine, but when someone doesn't see him as the "king" like you do.... Well that's because those people aren't brainwashed...

I see you on other forums defending LeBron like he's your child or something? He has done SO many things in his career that can easily be considered failures & for you to not see that shows what color glasses you have on for him...

Only troll I see here is you ping

how immature are you????? i believe you posted that you are late 20's, act like it.... the only time i defend lebron is when people make ignorant comments like you do, and i would do the same for any other player that has haters posting non sense.....

OT!!!!!!!
 photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg

32-10-11, lebron just cant get it done... lets be realistic, awful shooting and a poor first 3 quarters for lebron but when they were down by 10 points at the start of the 4th quarter, lebron came up huge with steals, assists, blocks, and points. ive come to the realization that lebron isnt going to be the guy that goes in a scores 50 points every time you need him to (although he as went crazy scoring on several important occasions), but he is the player that does multiple things to get your team in position to win.

Here's what I think when people try to make comparisons.

Michael Jordan = Michael Jordan

Magic Johnson = Magic Johnson

LeBron James = LeBron James

Etc. = Etc.

Point being, just enjoy these guys for what they can do while they can do it, and while you can watch them do it.

Collecting wise, collect who you like and don't worry if someones else thinks he sucks/is overrated/etc.

LeBron was magnificent tonight, there was literally no reason the Heat should have won.

Except they did.

Can't wait for Game 7, I am truly impressed by San Antonio throughout the series and the playoffs as a whole — what a proud team, holy crap — as well as the Heat, for not quitting at any point even when things didn't look good.

Whoever wins definitely deserves it at this point.

(06-19-2013, 12:12 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: 32-10-11, lebron just cant get it done... lets be realistic, awful shooting and a poor first 3 quarters for lebron but when they were down by 10 points at the start of the 4th quarter, lebron came up huge with steals, assists, blocks, and points. ive come to the realization that lebron isnt going to be the guy that goes in a scores 50 points every time you need him to (although he as went crazy scoring on several important occasions), but he is the player that does multiple things to get your team in position to win.
ARE you BLIND?????????????????????????????????

RE-Watch the last 3 minute of regular time and re-watch the last 3 minutes of overtime.....

Then come back in this thread and explain to me how you can say LEBRON JAMES did anything but put is team in position to lose!!!

HE made countless mistakes under pressure, he did NOTHING BUT CHOKE when he was under pressure in the last minutes of the game!!!!

You are totally IRRATIONAL to say LEBRON JAMES played a great game!!!

HE played GREAT for 3/4 of the forth, that's it!!!

I have said this countless times, LEBRON JAMES can not perform when he MUST, he can only do well when he isn't expect to perform or when the game isn't on the line....

As soon as the game is on the line and he MUST score to win he CHOKES!!!

Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

Bosh won the game. NOT Lebron. Also, bad no call on the Manu play.
 photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg

this is the most ridiculous thread ive seen on beckett ever

also: some of the folks here are some of the most uneducated basketball fans, most blind, most biased i have ever seen

it is also easy to tell those in here who have actually played the game, and those that love the couch