`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seen yer member?

Seen yer member?
Yes, apparently I have been promoted to a senior member!

I don't know exactly how or when this happened, or what I win for getting there, but it's kind of like Star Wars, and I'm on the Jedi Council now!

RE: Seen yer member?
It must have something to do with posts and/or time spent online. I have you by 2 years as far as being a member but you have me by a long shot on the other two. Congrats Master rjcj2017. May the mojo be with you.
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

(06-12-2013, 12:51 AM)mpc2876 Wrote: It must have something to do with posts and/or time spent online. I have you by 2 years as far as being a member but you have me by a long shot on the other two. Congrats Master rjcj2017. May the mojo be with you.
Thanks man ... you're right, probably means I should be doing something else with my time, LOL

"May the mojo be with you" — I like that, LOL

2500 posts......master
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Yeah, not quite sure the reasoning for even bothering with this as it just relates to the number of posts you make. Essentially, you could have someone post the one word response posts (Nice/sweet/bump/etc) the whole time and get there.

Awesome...congrats on your achievement! Know that your not one of those that post just to post. Remember us little folks now that you "sit on council".

"it's a long way to the top if you wanna rock & roll"........
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

big boy on campus lol. congrats!!

Lol I better get working Tongue

(06-12-2013, 05:58 AM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Yeah, not quite sure the reasoning for even bothering with this as it just relates to the number of posts you make. Essentially, you could have someone post the one word response posts (Nice/sweet/bump/etc) the whole time and get there.
Exactly
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

It would be nice to the criteria even though it's a silly little deisgnation.
Is this thing on?