`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone else been opening any of the 25 cent archive packs?

RE: Has anyone else been opening any of the 25 cent archive packs?
had to grab some supplies today and picked up 8 of these

day glow cards were:
yovani gallardo
justin morneau
eric hosmer
hanley ramirez
mike schmidt
carlos beltran
robin yount
david price

Jonny Venters - Super Collector
Overall Collection (113/157 72% Complete)
base/parallels (85/85 100%)
1/1's (28/72 39%)

always looking for venters 1/1's and 2008/2010 low numbered refractors

If anyone is interested in trading these day glows i think i'm going to try for the set. Thanks!!

I just talked to my LCS and he said you are just supposed to bring in any 80's cards and they trade them to you for a pack of the Series 2 style cards? Apparently they became available this week. My guy told me he'd put some aside for me and told me not to bother bringing in the 80's cards as they don't want them. I mean really....who does? LOL. Anyway I'm going to pick mine up tomorrow and I'll post any info I get about them since I don't know what they are about yet.

I opened up 20 packs of the $.25 packs and I'll check to see if I have any extras I can trade to you guys looking for Yankees or set completions.

(06-21-2013, 05:23 PM)petercopp Wrote: I just talked to my LCS and he said you are just supposed to bring in any 80's cards and they trade them to you for a pack of the Series 2 style cards? Apparently they became available this week. My guy told me he'd put some aside for me and told me not to bother bringing in the 80's cards as they don't want them. I mean really....who does? LOL. Anyway I'm going to pick mine up tomorrow and I'll post any info I get about them since I don't know what they are about yet.

I opened up 20 packs of the $.25 packs and I'll check to see if I have any extras I can trade to you guys looking for Yankees or set completions.
Thanks!!