`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Beware of surf city sports cards online box site

Beware of surf city sports cards online box site
I got took for $273 and I know of another who got took for $1100. Im sure theres more.

I should have known better, said a refund was on the way but instead he just deleted my account from the site. Good thing I have USAA

We are filing with the FBI internet fraud division-hope they shut him down
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

RE: Beware of surf city sports cards online box site
That sickens me. Hope it works out for you. Don't relent.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

that's just wrong man...never dealt with them, but just checked out their site, it's still up.

I ordered a few boxes from them.... Guess I'll have to look into this.

I would- if he gives you the "my merchant risk management" dept placed a hold on the funds, or gives you a bogus tracking number..... he deleted my account and I noticed he changed his phone number to a 1-888 number.
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

Man that's terrible.
Photobucket

Damn I placed an order early last week and found it odd that I had not received shipment notification by the end of the week. I sent an email on Sunday night asking about the shipping status. I thought maybe I would get a reply in the next day or two but I got an email from a guy named Jim about 10 minutes later saying that my item had been shipped and that I would be getting it this sometime this week. However, no tracking number was provided. I asked for a tracking number and have not received a reply. Crap man...why do people do stuff like this?

Anyone have any advice on how I can get possibly get my money back? I used a credit card.

What a drag... I'm never going to carelessly buy something on the internet ever again. I saw the price and just jumped all over it without thinking twice. How dumb of me...

(07-02-2013, 04:22 PM)rio5xx Wrote: Damn I placed an order early last week and found it odd that I had not received shipment notification by the end of the week. I sent an email on Sunday night asking about the shipping status. I thought maybe I would get a reply in the next day or two but I got an email from a guy named Jim about 10 minutes later saying that my item had been shipped and that I would be getting it this sometime this week. However, no tracking number was provided. I asked for a tracking number and have not received a reply. Crap man...why do people do stuff like this?

Anyone have any advice on how I can get possibly get my money back? I used a credit card.

What a drag... I'm never going to carelessly buy something on the internet ever again. I saw the price and just jumped all over it without thinking twice. How dumb of me...
If you used a credit card all you need to do is contact your credit provider and let them know whats going on. They should refund your card
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

(07-02-2013, 04:22 PM)rio5xx Wrote: Damn I placed an order early last week and found it odd that I had not received shipment notification by the end of the week. I sent an email on Sunday night asking about the shipping status. I thought maybe I would get a reply in the next day or two but I got an email from a guy named Jim about 10 minutes later saying that my item had been shipped and that I would be getting it this sometime this week. However, no tracking number was provided. I asked for a tracking number and have not received a reply. Crap man...why do people do stuff like this?

You can get a charge back from either your credit card provider or the merchant services provider.. either way start with and email requesting your funds back and why... then file with the BBB and you will get your cash Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

I had to file with my bank
I filed an IC3 complaint with the FBI too, cant believe this scammer's page is still up
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired