`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grading Results In! Major Mojo!

Grading Results In! Major Mojo!
So I told myself I was going to wait but I just couldn't resist. I am beyond excited on the grades! Looking at the grades, I do need to trust myself more! A couple of the grades I did not think would come back as high as they did. For example I thought I would be lucky to get a 8 on the Holoview Heroes but it came back a 9.5! So Buck I may not be selling anymore cards to you for a while Smile Here are the results!

SPx Holoview Heroes Michael Jordan 9.5

1995-96 Collector's Choice Player's Club Platinum Michael Jordan 8.5

1998-99 Metal Universe Planet Metal Michael Jordan 8.5

1996-97 Bowman's Best Shots Atomic Refractors Michael Jordan 9.0

1997-98 Fleer Tiffany Collection Michael Jordan 9.0

1998-99 Upper Deck Encore Driving Forces F/X Michael Jordan 9.0

1997-98 Finest Michael Jordan G 9.0

1998-99 Finest Refractors Michael Jordan 9.5

1999-00 Upper Deck Retro Distant Replay Parallel Michael Jordan 9.0

1996-97 SkyBox Premium Rubies Michael Jordan PM 8.5

1998-99 SkyBox Premium Soul of the Game Michael Jordan 9.0

1995-96 Finest Refractors Michael Jordan 9.0

1997-98 Finest Refractors Michael Jordan S 9.5

1998-99 UD Ionix Warp Zone Michael Jordan 9.5

1994-95 SP Championship Playoff Heroes Die Cuts Michael Jordan 9.5

1996-97 Ultra Scoring Kings Plus Michael Jordan 9.5 I am excited about this because it had a raw grade of 9.

1996-97 Metal Platinum Portraits Michael Jordan 9.5

1995-96 E-XL Natural Born Thrillers Michael Jordan 9.0

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: Grading Results In! Major Mojo!
Congrats on the great grades and awesome cards, can't wait to see some pictures!

Dang man! I see a lot of 9.5s in there. Beautiful grades on an amazing submission.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

That is ridiculous, Congrats. You have a good eye man, me not so much. Cant remember that last time I got a 9.5 on a card I submitted.

Thanks guys! I am just happy that my lowest grade is a 8.5. It is crazy though because I thought I took a couple "risks" on the cards. For example the Rubies I thought I would be lucky to get a 8 on that. I also thought that on one of the refractors, the Soul of the Game etc. I wasnt confident in a lot of the cards but I wanted to try and see what they would get to get a better feel on grading. I am still confused haha! I am happy though to see all the 9.5's. I am going to stop buying graded cards for a while and just save my money for BGs submissions.

Wow! Some NICE MJs in there and even nicer grades! No worries if you don't wanna send me any anymore, I get it haha. You definitely did well buying all those raw!!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(06-11-2013, 05:57 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Wow! Some NICE MJs in there and even nicer grades! No worries if you don't wanna send me any anymore, I get it haha. You definitely did well buying all those raw!!
Oh I will send you cards still I just think I am going to send in my higher end cards and try and replace my lower end cards. Kind of like the Power Palette. To send those in graded would cost the same amount as to buy them graded. That and I can sell my raw copy.