Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nordiques Patches

Nordiques Patches
Hi all,

I have been collecting Peter Stastny for a while now and want to know why is there no Nordiques patches with the red Nordiques logo.

I've seen a few with the iron on fleur-de-lys patches but none with the actual red Nordiques logo. Any Peter Stastny patch that I have are from a legends jersey or from a Devils jersey. I feel like this is badly hurting the value of my collection and am considering to take my main PC into a different direction because of that.

I wonder if it's because of a rights issue. Maybe the card manufacturers don't have the right to use the Nordiques logo in their cards.

Can anyone answer this please? Thanks.
[Image: winther_banner.png]

RE: Nordiques Patches
oh man, Good question. I never noticed that there have really been no nordique patches. but now, I'll be searching. I wonder if there are no whalers either. I could ask this one guy who does all whalers, but im lazy. I remember it was BONNE or something like that with some numbers but eh. Anywho.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

You are talking about bonnev659. Ya, hopefully he'll drop by on this thread an enlighten us.
[Image: winther_banner.png]

card companies can use old teams logos depending on a few items

for example Que, Oakland and Hart logos, was used by panini a few seasons ago

for patches it all depends on what kind of jerseys the companies can buy... For example UD has a Peter S NJ jersey that is why it is it is devil red on it... ITG has both Peter Stick and a Que jersey to use too

also I notice that with UD using Whaler Howe green Jersey and the picture of him in a Wing uniform

hope that helps

and glad to see you are back on the boards again Kev
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)