`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Topps Heritage. Where the *bleep* are the 400 cards?

2013 Topps Heritage. Where the *bleep* are the 400 cards?
Been working on a 2013 Topps Heritage master here for a bit, and I can never find the cards #400 and above. Am I missing something. Bear with the stupid question, but I just got back into collecting after 20+ year hiatus.

RE: 2013 Topps Heritage. Where the *bleep* are the 400 cards?
are they short prints?
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

426-500 are short print cards. I've been having a hard time finding most of them in packs, but getting lots of duplicates of some. Weird distribution.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(06-11-2013, 08:22 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: 426-500 are short print cards. I've been having a hard time finding most of them in packs, but getting lots of duplicates of some. Weird distribution.
Yup I kept getting dupes of some sp.
4 hobby boxes and numerous blasters and I still need one sp
Miguel Cabrera sp has become my heritage holy grail

Thanks. Again sorry for the stupid questions, but been out for a bit. Collecting for my family a family deal, Mom is actually the one that collects heritage, my wife collects the "Cute ones" (anyone have a checklist for those?). I'll keep an eye out for that Cabrera if ya want Rentz. Again, thanks for the help, wasn't expecting answers so quickly. Smile

I picked up a complete set and have extras, not marked for trade but lmk if you need

[Image: image_zpsbcd5f45e.jpg]
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

I have Holiday, Verlander, Price, Trout and Harper
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

(06-11-2013, 08:07 AM)swansot Wrote: Been working on a 2013 Topps Heritage master here for a bit, and I can never find the cards #400 and above. Am I missing something. Bear with the stupid question, but I just got back into collecting after 20+ year hiatus.
i have alot of the sp's. if you are interested in buying any, just let me know. i can help you finish your sp set for cheap

(06-11-2013, 08:26 AM)rentzington Wrote: Yup I kept getting dupes of some sp.
4 hobby boxes and numerous blasters and I still need one sp
Miguel Cabrera sp has become my heritage holy grail
I'll check to see if I have dupes of Miguel Cabrera ... Maybe we can trade out some o your heritage dupes, if so?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(06-11-2013, 12:19 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: I'll check to see if I have dupes of Miguel Cabrera ... Maybe we can trade out some o your heritage dupes, if so?
Works for me. I've got a stack of dupes

Funny thing is I have an action variation and a blue of the Cabrera but not the regular!