`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Why all the hate?

RE: Why all the hate?
Tebow is polarizing. That makes him a target for both sides. You either love him or hate him. Those that love him love everything he stands for. Those that hate him will blast every little failure because, and let's be frank, because they hate him. If you don't care one way or the other, you just stay out of the fray.

Ok here it is: Its all Personal!!!

Its the same reason why Some folks think Brett Farve is the Best QB ever because he threw the most Tds. But forget the fact that he threw the most Ints. Its the same reason why folks think that Aaron Rodgers is a great QB but Joe Flacco is a tool. Even though they both have a Superbowl ring and Flacco has a better playoff record. Its the Same reason why Some say Barry was the best RB ever and others say it was Emmitt.

In this sport we love it will always be personal, that's what makes it our past time. Its not about stats or win percentage. Its that one thing that makes you hate the guy. Be it Tebow and his tebowing, or Cam and his attitude issues. There is always that one thing that irks you about that player. And luckily its that one thing that will make you root for your team to destroy that one Slagging players team whenever they meet. And lets be honest you know you smile when they do.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

(06-11-2013, 11:45 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: Ok here it is: Its all Personal!!!
for you, maybe. it isnt for everyone, including myself
(06-11-2013, 02:22 PM)jheringa09 Wrote: His mechanics is all outta whack! Plain and simple. Nobody's denying his will to win, but in order to win, you gotta have the fundamentals. He's not accurate on his throws for the most part, and he's hesitant to make the throw before the receiver comes out of his break.
Three years in the league already... And he hasn't really corrected those issues.
you know, everyone harps on his mechanics, including me. some guys can correct that though. i think his biggest issue is the inability to go through his progressions. i dont he has ever gone past the second option, and he usually reads the first option, then either throws there or takes off. (again, this is backed up by stats)

and that is a HUGE issue for a NFL qb

I highly doubt that if the Pats keep Tebow on the roster by the start of the season that he will be playing QB. I figure they are going to use him like they did Danny Woodhead and spread him all over the field especially with all the ??? with Gronk, and Welker not being there anymore.
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

hes listed as a 3rd QB which means IF he makes the roster the 3rd QBS are listed as inactive and can only enter a game under certain circumstances. I dont get whats so hard to comprehend about his signing? hes not guaranteed any money.. pats arent losing or making a dime off the guy.. just a chance given.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

So you have no personal interest or opinions in the teams or players you follow? Wow you are really in the wrong hobby.

(06-12-2013, 05:02 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: for you, maybe. it isnt for everyone, including myself

you know, everyone harps on his mechanics, including me. some guys can correct that though. i think his biggest issue is the inability to go through his progressions. i dont he has ever gone past the second option, and he usually reads the first option, then either throws there or takes off. (again, this is backed up by stats)

and that is a HUGE issue for a NFL qb
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

(06-11-2013, 07:40 AM)butterworth1326 Wrote: I hate the guys who are "elite" and haven't earned anything. Everyone rags on tebow, can't pass, can't read d, 7-4 (reg season) as a starter and 1 playoff win for broncos. I'm not tebow fan but it makes me angry when people who think they know football tell you why someone isn't good. One of 32 nfl owners of a multi billion dollar a year product drafted him, how many multi billion dollar a year entities do you work for? Stats are used by Espn so they can tell us how good someone is, if you watch a game, you'll see who's good and not.

Everyone gives you bad Tebow stats. How about this one:
Tebow has the same playoff wins or more then these other QB's: Jay Cutler, Alex Smith, Russell Wilson, Matt Schaub, Tony Romo, Matt Ryan, Carson Palmer, Andy Dalton, RG3, Andrew Luck, Matt Stafford. All these players are "better" yet have accomplished the same as Tebow!!!

Using the excuse, "We want to put the best players out there" is a lie, they are ALL professionals!
Tebow was college football for 3 years, regardless of his skill sets, he's an athlete who works hard.

ps. Espn has been the Miami Heat cheerleading squad for 3 years, the exact reason I stopped watching it.
Saints fans stopped watching ESPN a long time ago
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

(06-12-2013, 08:18 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: So you have no personal interest or opinions in the teams or players you follow? Wow you are really in the wrong hobby.
when it comes to tebow, the football player: yes, i have zero personal interest. im much more interested in the mechanics behind what motivates his fanbase than i am in his flawed mechanics

but thanks for personally insulting me. that was great

(06-14-2013, 04:13 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: when it comes to tebow, the football player: yes, i have zero personal interest. im much more interested in the mechanics behind what motivates his fanbase than i am in his flawed mechanics

but thanks for personally insulting me. that was great
Hey Josh, man I'm sure he didn't mean it as an insult. It probably just came out wrong.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!