`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Seeking all SuperCollectors ...

Seeking all SuperCollectors ...
Are you a SuperCollector of sports cards or something else? Show us and appear in our annual issue: http://bit.ly/10713S3
Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)

RE: Seeking all SuperCollectors ...
Let's see the Swish collection.....

I entered with my "Unique Displays" Smile

Photobucket w/displays: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...t=6&page=1
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

When is the deadline
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

What is the definition of a "SuperCollector"?
[Image: XjsuPlx.jpg]

If you think you might be up to snuff, compile and send in your info. There is no ironclad definition other than you need to show passion for your collecting and impress in one or two of a few ways.
Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)

If you do this in a few months I will have my cards all scanned and put in photobucket. But it could be possible for me to be down to my last Derek Jeter card needed to complete his 1992 to 1996 collection. We will see as I am 3 away right now and my buddy has one I am looking at trading for and another is on auction that I might win. If that all goes through all I will need is the 1996 Mirror Gold Derek Jeter card.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

You should submit right now anyway. Info at the link.
Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

(06-18-2013, 07:57 PM)chrisolds Wrote: You should submit right now anyway. Info at the link.
I have picked up over 100 cards since I have been gone for this year and I am not done organizing so it would not be complete. But let me check it out and a few minutes.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

ChrisA that's pretty impressive man, good for you! If I had anything in the neighborhood of that I would totally submit! I'm revamping my collection so I'm just in the stages of figuring out what direction I'm going in after being away for awhile.
[Image: XjsuPlx.jpg]