`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Update on improving the site

RE: Update on improving the site
FYI - we are currently testing important change to the ADD TO ORGANIZE pop-up window. From that window, you will now be able to add quantities and condition without having to jump into Organize itself.

This should be ready to go sometime next week, along with the completion of a very large database optimization project that should speed Organize up significantly.

Thanks, Bill
Bill S.
"32-years in the Hobby"
Collector of all "Sutherland" cards!

Hey I have a suggestion - If we're adding pictures to our cards in organize and there is already a couple uploaded from other members, we should be able to use their photos if we deem them to be correct instead of having to upload our own.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(06-12-2013, 07:08 PM)branesergen Wrote: Hey I have a suggestion - If we're adding pictures to our cards in organize and there is already a couple uploaded from other members, we should be able to use their photos if we deem them to be correct instead of having to upload our own.
Thanks - I will work on making this a reality!

We plan on improving the ability for users to upload images, along with rebuilding our internal image review system (which is what allows us to make user submitted photos into official stock photos). Along with this we will be bringing back our image upload contests, which were very popular in the past.

Thanks, Bill

Bill S.
"32-years in the Hobby"
Collector of all "Sutherland" cards!