`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forsberg Game Used, decisions, decisions

Forsberg Game Used, decisions, decisions
Forsberg is my main PC, and I finally picked up a signed game used stick of his. Photos are below. For kicks, I added the scan of my Superlative Stick Rack (1 of 1) card. Cool thing is the Stick Rack card is from the same kind of stick.

So, what would you prefer to have in your collection, the entire stick, or the nameplate section for a Stick Rack card (or a The Cup Property Of for those ITG dislikers).

The stick actually cost less than the card.

Thanks for looking.

[Image: Forsberggameusedstickfull_zps7c7c36b0.jpg]

[Image: Forsberggameusedstickbladeauto_zps61d34452.jpg]

[Image: Forsberggameusedsticknamebar_zps670b8336.jpg]

[Image: 0708SuperlativeForsbergStickRack-1.jpg]

RE: Forsberg Game Used, decisions, decisions
I'd rather have a card cause its small, fits in a box and its deemed 'legit'. However, why do you pose the question? you have the best of both worlds and own each Smile which is pretty darn awesome and sweet
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

(06-09-2013, 07:28 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: I'd rather have a card cause its small, fits in a box and its deemed 'legit'. However, why do you pose the question? you have the best of both worlds and own each Smile which is pretty darn awesome and sweet
You are absolutely right, but I had the card first, and just recently purchased the stick. It was then I realized having the entire stick is really cool too (it is legit, PSA auto, and photo matched). The card is small and portable, but having the entire stick knowing he probably got at least a couple of points with it is awesome.

I would take the game-used stick any day of the week. You are the proud owner of a relic of sporting history. With a card, you own a piece of a destroyed relic of history. In this case, however, both are nice.

With my game-wornn memorabilia, I also have many memorabilia cards, but when it comes to impressing my friends and colleagues, nothing gets the "oohs" and "aahs" like full game-worn memorabilia with a cool story about each.

Personally I would rather have the card. My card collection takes up way too much room and adding a piece like that would take up even more room.

Thanks for showing them both off. All the game used items that Bruce, Huge, Phil and yourself show off are very cool but they are not for me.

Chris
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

The stick is really cool, but I'd be too tempted to use it Smile
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

I would really like the stick myself, just can't afford one of Roy's.

Great show.
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

I would rather own the entire stick, although the card is nice.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

Thats a sweet stick, nice pick-up! Personally, I would rather have the entire stick. The problem is finding a place for it. I have a Brian Bellows game used stick from his rookie season, and it sits in a corner. I have a hard time dropping $100+ on a display case for it (darn cards).

no offense to anyone that said "card", but this shouldn't even be a question... having a complete item vs. something a company cut up is a no-brainer.

Did you get the stick at GameWornAuctions? They had a couple Forsberg sticks.. I know I bid on one, but didn't give it a serious run.. did you steal it from me?? Smile
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)