`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Junior Seau Missing Auto

Junior Seau Missing Auto
I pulled a NFL Gridiron signatures Junior Seau number 23 out of a pack of 2010 gridiron gear. It is missing the auto sticker. I called Panini and they told me to send it in, and they would send me a new card. They wont be able to replace this card because they dont have anymore. They also cant put an auto on it because they dont have any of the autos from him that go on this card. I figured before I sent it in I would look into it some more to make sure it wasnt more valuable without the signature or something crazy like that. Let me know what you guys think.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Junior Seau Missing Auto
I definitely think theres no way its more valuable without the auto because the guy is dead now. His autos are more sought after now and he cant sign anymore. That really sucks man. Hopefully they replace it with something nice for ya.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

If you are really concerned you can put it on eBay with a crazy high asking price and allow for Best Offers. That way you can see if there is any interest at all before sending it in. My guess is there will be minimal interest and no premium for the card, since the autographed versions exist.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Alright guys I appreciate it. I'm just going to go ahead and send it in. They're sending me another Seau auto card so I guess I can't really go wrong.