`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Advice on 2013 topps archives trout auto

RE: Advice on 2013 topps archives trout auto
300 sounds more than fair. Wish I had the cash for it.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

ended up selling for 350 on ebay. now i wonder what it could have gone for if i been patient :/

Still a nice chunk of change, that'll get a lot of cards for your auctions and some cash for the charity. Depending on what you get for the Axl, your case could be almost covered. About all you can ask for.
Kepler

(06-08-2013, 06:04 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Still a nice chunk of change, that'll get a lot of cards for your auctions and some cash for the charity. Depending on what you get for the Axl, your case could be almost covered. About all you can ask for.
yea, definitely. project cupid gets 35 dollars from that sale, and i can take the remaining 300~ and get around $3500 in cards worth $6-8 each (not exactly what i will do, because ill be looking for more of a mix, including higher, but still should come out to around 3500

the axl will sell for around 200-250

so $550 on a case that costs me 700. plus 8 complete sets, and tons of autos and short prints

i definitely will come out ahead, even with how i sell

Nice. If you can get back what you paid for the case you did quite well.
Photobucket

Good to hear this.
[Image: Signature_zpsnepr034k.jpg]

Reagle: when i want you - the racist coward who likes to throw around the n word via pm - to comment on my thread, ill send you an invite. otherwise, feel free to play in traffic

Think you need to get a grip. You were the one that was tossing profanities around that night with Rudzud. I'll comment as I see fit.
[Image: Signature_zpsnepr034k.jpg]

yes:profanity is the same as racial slurs