Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mail Dayze - 2013 Museum Braves hits FS

Mail Dayze - 2013 Museum Braves hits FS
Got a few things this week.

First off is an evilbay purchase. Been waiting for a nice one of these and finally picked one up.
[Image: ebp_1_zpsd8d77796.jpg][/URL]

The next batch of cards are from an online live case break (would love to give a shout out to these guys but unfortunately I think it's against the Beckett TOS). I joined in several breaks over the course of a single evening last week.

I missed the first break and missed out on a Mays auto Sad. Had the Giants in the second break and nabbed these cards.

[Image: cb1_2_zps0658be72.jpg]
[Image: cb1_3_zps2ddcaa9b.jpg]

An ok break but had the Cardinals next up in the 3rd break. Got this nice Matt Adams...
[Image: cb2_1_zps39b545d1.jpg]

but then pulled the one I've been waiting for, well, forever...

[Image: cb2_2_zps256d61bb.jpg]

Was so excited to see that card! But there's more...

In the 4th break I had the Nationals and unfortunately didn't get any hits.

I thought that was the final break of the evening but there were 3 boxes left of Museum. An impromptu break was called out and was sold out in less than a second. I was the last one in on it and it would be a random divisional break. Really wanted the NL East due to missing out on the Nationals from the previous break and after the divisions were randomized I actually ended up with the NL East!

Nabbed the following...

My first hit!
[Image: cb4_0_zps2e518b5c.jpg]

then the second...
[Image: cb4_1_zpsd1393871.jpg]

Turns out the case hits were going to be in these last three boxes and the packs were left for the last reveals of the evening. First this sick case hit...

[Image: cb4_2_zpsf2cb44ca.jpg]

And then finally the framed auto!
[Image: cb4_3_zps463ebcdf.jpg]
Silver 6/10

Speechless. Crazy night of a break.

Update: Murphy and Beachy are FS and will listen to offers before listing on ebay.

The Musial auto WON'T be for sale and is now part of my collection!

[Image: sigPic_small_zps23ac363f.png]

RE: Mail Dayze
Great cards, especially that Musial (the Gose is pretty sweet, too). Congrats, man!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Wow dude, you beat the odds on those breaks for sure. That patch on the Beachy is nasty.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Awesome hits
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

I was in on another break on Friday. Had the Orioles and nabbed a gold framed Adam Jones #/15

The pending sale on the Braves hits fell through. Smoltz will be FT. The Murphy ans Beachy are FS and I'll be listing them on the bay but will listen to offers.

RE: Mail Dayze - 2013 Museum Braves hits FS
nice all around man! PM me a price for the Nats quad
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

These Topps Museum cards look great, especially the lumber pieces.
[Image: Signature_zpsnepr034k.jpg]

Nice hits. Could you be so kind as to pm me who you did the breaks with? I've been wanting to get in on some but I want to make sure they are reputable.
Photobucket

PM sent!
(06-09-2013, 01:30 PM)phreakyq Wrote: nice all around man! PM me a price for the Nats quad

(06-09-2013, 03:14 PM)askowron Wrote: Nice hits. Could you be so kind as to pm me who you did the breaks with? I've been wanting to get in on some but I want to make sure they are reputable.
PMing you now.

Can you PM me as well. I just started do some breaks but maybe I should be going where your going. And I'm interested in the Smoltz.
[Image: beckettsig3_zps172d72ff.jpg]