`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ton of trade offers on this PUIG but need some help

Ton of trade offers on this PUIG but need some help
I would just like everyone's input on a good trade value for this card if you were trading it. We all know what they are selling at and im looking to move it quick. So please if you guys can help me it would be awesome. And thanks to everyone for the offers so far trying to get through them as quick as possible.

[Image: image_zpsf810a6a3.jpg]

https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

RE: Ton of trade offers on this PUIG but need some help
(06-07-2013, 07:23 PM)rad_1205 Wrote: I would just like everyone's input on a good trade value for this card if you were trading it. We all know what they are selling at and im looking to move it quick. So please if you guys can help me it would be awesome. And thanks to everyone for the offers so far trying to get through them as quick as possible.

[Image: image_zpsf810a6a3.jpg]
The problem is the book value hasn't caught up to his performance, so the sell value is the bigger figure at the moment.

I'd just say pick the offer you like best ... and remember your original investment was only $12, LOL ... so it would be hard for you to lose on this one.

Today I just bought 2 blasters, 30 loose packs, 10 of those three-pack blisters and seven rack packs and didn't pull one (or the mini) ... so at this point I'm REALLY wanting to trade for one, LOL.

Thanks! RJ

(06-07-2013, 07:30 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: The problem is the book value hasn't caught up to his performance, so the sell value is the bigger figure at the moment.

I'd just say pick the offer you like best ... and remember your original investment was only $12, LOL ... so it would be hard for you to lose on this one.

Today I just bought 2 blasters, 30 loose packs, 10 of those three-pack blisters and seven rack packs and didn't pull one (or the mini) ... so at this point I'm REALLY wanting to trade for one, LOL.

Thanks! RJ
Did you atleast pull anything decent out of all that
[Image: 6C3028DA-222D-46AB-98B7-BD7D0829F4B5-819...1b74d5.jpg]

(06-07-2013, 07:36 PM)Blury1 Wrote: Did you atleast pull anything decent out of all that
Yeah, I mean, it's Bowman, so it's always good, especially two years from now, LOL.

Pulled a Harper orange/250, Harper gold, a Ben Rowen Rangers auto, a Danny Salizar Indians auto/500, Trout home state parallel, golds of most of the big rookies, and the best Top 100s I pulled were Addison Russell and Mike Zunino.

I'm not thrilled with the break, but not totally bummed either.

I've bought 4 jumbos and about 10 blasters haven't gotten one of these and need it for the set but I'm waiting it out .
I think it's overvalued right now so its probably the best time to deal or sell it.
I'd just take the offer that gives you what you need most

I would say around 30-40 bv would be fair. Good luck, I'm sure you'll get something I'll be envious of.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

Forget trading it. Sell it and then buy something you really want. You're going to get BV in a trade whereas you're going to get 3x BV or more if you sell it. Then you can buy something really nice.

On a related note, I bought 3 boxes today and didn't pull a single Puig. I did pull a Buxton (the only other name I recognized from viewing trade/sell sites).

I just saw what they were going for today. You should sell for sure! You can get a nice segura auto for what that's selling for. Harpers Bowman's best never went that high.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

I you know what it's selling for just sell it. I would never trade for something like this right now because he has the potential to just be a flash in the pan.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]