`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about 'Mark items as received' that I never got

Question about 'Mark items as received' that I never got
I made a trade back in January or February and never received my end. A Mod already knows the situation and I've left appropriate feedback (and apparently I wasn't the only one who never received their cards by the looks of this trader's feedback).

Anyhow, the trade is still sitting open in my active trades. I know I'm never going to receive my end and I'd like to tidy up my Trade page. Should I go ahead and mark this as received? That seems to be my only option to clear it from my active trades. Or is there another way that I'm not seeing?

Also, I don't really want to concede that the trade is complete since it isn't.

What would you all do?

Thank you for the input & opinions.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: Question about 'Mark items as received' that I never got
thats the only way

agreed, mark as received and let it go
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(06-07-2013, 03:50 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: I made a trade back in January or February and never received my end. A Mod already knows the situation and I've left appropriate feedback (and apparently I wasn't the only one who never received their cards by the looks of this trader's feedback).

Anyhow, the trade is still sitting open in my active trades. I know I'm never going to receive my end and I'd like to tidy up my Trade page. Should I go ahead and mark this as received? That seems to be my only option to clear it from my active trades. Or is there another way that I'm not seeing?

Also, I don't really want to concede that the trade is complete since it isn't.

What would you all do?

Thank you for the input & opinions.
Your negative feedback will suffice.

I had a trade in January that the other guy never sent. Probably the same trader you're dealing with.

I have marked it received, removed the items from my ORG (that I sent to him and would have received back) and left a negative feedback.

(06-07-2013, 05:45 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I had a trade in January that the other guy never sent. Probably the same trader you're dealing with.

I have marked it received, removed the items from my ORG (that I sent to him and would have received back) and left a negative feedback.
It is the same guy. I saw your feedback there when I left mine.

Taking the advice and going to mark it as received. Thank you everyone.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports