`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking to start trading(looking to finish 2012 topps chrome and orange refractor set

looking to start trading(looking to finish 2012 topps chrome and orange refractor set
I am new to the website and would like to start trading...everythings available...just let me know...i would like to complete the 2012 topps chrome and orange refractor sets...

RE: looking to start trading(looking to finish 2012 topps chrome and orange refractor set
(06-07-2013, 12:53 PM)jets1980mets Wrote: I am new to the website and would like to start trading...everythings available...just let me know...i would like to complete the 2012 topps chrome and orange refractor sets...
check me for the orange refractors set needs.....but you have no cards listed for trade
[Image: cowboys.jpg]
John Slitzer / MVSSportsCards
Always Collecting Dallas Cowboys Autoghaphs & All Hall Of Famers!!!

RE: looking to start trading(looking to finish 2012 topps chrome and orange refractor set
Welcome, To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. A good place to Start is by reading the sticky message atop the trading forums, there is a tutorial as well. Here are the links
New Traders Read first
Tutorial
FAQ
Thanks, Mod
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

I have a few, check me when you get your cards listed
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]