`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is going on here???
06-07-2013, 07:31 AM
What is going on here???
What is going on with this site i have my whole Matt Holliday pc stored on here which on here is 666 cards i am trying to enter more and its not letting me,plus its showing i only have 45 cards in my pc yes 45 someone please help thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2013, 10:44 AM
RE: What is going on here???
possibly the purge?

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1536204.html

3. As part of our website improvement project, we will perform a large clean-up operation. We have found that there are over 49,000,000 items in Organize that do not currently include any HAVE or WANT quantities, and that have not had any action taken on them in the past two years. This is a large number of items creating a strain on the database every day. Based upon our data, it appears these items are not actively being worked on by members and may not actually part of a collection since there are no quantities. Over a two day period beginning early Monday morning, May 27th, we will remove these items from Organize. We will perform this change during off hours to minimize any impact on the website.

.....if you have a quantity greater than 0 in Have, Want, Trade For, Trade Away, or any other column, then it will keep the record in your Organize.

dance like no one is looking, but also, dance like everyone should be looking at you.
truthfully, one leads to the other
06-08-2013, 10:58 AM
Ya ya what ever the reason its very frigging annoying trying to do any work on my organize or trades...bloody crap again. I wish someone besides jacoby would offer some insight. its been off and on for a few days now..and I am sure they are not working on the organize on the weekend when there is the most traffic...it would be early morning..

Canucks fan for life
06-08-2013, 11:02 AM
my organize file is only showing 45 cards in it I know I had six hundred and sixty two cards in my file and at least 600 of them were marked as have so you guys did something on your end and deleted my file which I think is BS I highly doubt you will be getting anymore my money too deal with your guyses crap anymore I think I'm done
06-08-2013, 12:02 PM
(06-07-2013 10:44 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote:  possibly the purge?

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1536204.html

3. As part of our website improvement project, we will perform a large clean-up operation. We have found that there are over 49,000,000 items in Organize that do not currently include any HAVE or WANT quantities, and that have not had any action taken on them in the past two years. This is a large number of items creating a strain on the database every day. Based upon our data, it appears these items are not actively being worked on by members and may not actually part of a collection since there are no quantities. Over a two day period beginning early Monday morning, May 27th, we will remove these items from Organize. We will perform this change during off hours to minimize any impact on the website.

.....if you have a quantity greater than 0 in Have, Want, Trade For, Trade Away, or any other column, then it will keep the record in your Organize.

There is something more going on here.
He has a quantity of 274 cards in his org.
He has a quantity of 594 cards for trade

His Org. shows:
All Items - 226 cards with actually 226 cards in the collection
Cardinals - 181 cards with actually 181 cards in the collection
Matt Holliday - 666 cards with actually 45 cards in the collection

Obviously these numbers don't add up.

You need to stop a minute and check it out before deciding that it all can be blamed on the purge.

06-08-2013, 05:15 PM
(06-08-2013 12:02 PM)ktcardshop Wrote:  There is something more going on here.
He has a quantity of 274 cards in his org.
He has a quantity of 594 cards for trade

His Org. shows:
All Items - 226 cards with actually 226 cards in the collection
Cardinals - 181 cards with actually 181 cards in the collection
Matt Holliday - 666 cards with actually 45 cards in the collection

Obviously these numbers don't add up.

You need to stop a minute and check it out before deciding that it all can be blamed on the purge.

reading comprehension, old man: i asked a question (you can tell: i used a question mark). i asked because many people dont know about the purge

and im sorry if i dont devote my time to fully investigating everyone's org: im not the bleeping beckett it team

dance like no one is looking, but also, dance like everyone should be looking at you.
06-08-2013, 08:13 PM
Yes it shows that i have 666 cards in my Holliday pc but for some reason when i click on it its only showing me 45 cards so i have no idea what is going on the rest of my cards i have in here i could care less about because half of them have been traded and for some reason they seem to stay in my org ive asked what i can do about it in the past but never got an answer so i just leave them alone the only ones i want fixed is my Holliday pc
06-08-2013, 08:47 PM
i would contact tkaplan directly about this issue

http://www.beckett.com/users/tkaplan

06-08-2013, 11:13 PM
(06-08-2013 05:15 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote:  reading comprehension, old man: i asked a question (you can tell: i used a question mark). i asked because many people dont know about the purge

and im sorry if i dont devote my time to fully investigating everyone's org: im not the bleeping beckett it team

Ya your NOT the IT team, but you sure are quick to defend beckett as soon as someone mentions a problem..

Canucks fan for life
06-09-2013, 09:08 AM
Easy fellas im just trying to get my Holliday pc org fixed thats all i want