`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MLB Draft!

MLB Draft!
Post your thoughts on your team's selection. Love the Mets taking Dominic Smith!!!
Looking for jose reyes in a Mets uniform
REYES CARD COUNT-366

"the other sports are just sports, baseball is a love"

[Image: 6I7b5.png]

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

RE: MLB Draft!
Judge is insane haha and I loved that Clarkin said he hated the yankees hahhaa
Looking for jose reyes in a Mets uniform
REYES CARD COUNT-366

"the other sports are just sports, baseball is a love"

[Image: 6I7b5.png]

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

Lovin the Rays picks! All have cards already from their stints with team USA. Nice as I at least have some idea who they are and already have some cards of them. With that... Who's got any Ciuffo, Stanek and Unroe cards!?! lol...

I'm pretty happy about the Twins taking Kohl Stewart at #4, the LSU kid they got in the second I'm indifferent on.

Stewart looks to have an awful lot of upside with a plus fastball and a nasty slider, along with a change, a curve he just started throwing and apparently a sinker he's now developing. Might be 4-5 before I see him in Minneapolis, but he should fit in nicely with Kyle Gibson, Alex Meyer, JO Berrios and Trevor May. Now, if only he were a lefty.

The other guy, I'm not sure about. Doesn't seem to be a power pitcher, which is what they said they needed more of. Reports say he throws hard, but that hasn't translated into a lot of missed bats. So I'm guessing he's more of the pitch-to-contact type that Gardenhire drools over.
Kepler