`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
CARDS101 (12 people and counting)

RE: CARDS101 (10 people and counting)
I located his address thru the whitepages. PM me if anyone needs it. He's out of Riverview FL. When you use whitepages.com, typically it displays all the names attached/associated with that address and the age range of the individuals. It appears he is either a juvenile or recently turned adult who lives with his parent/step parent, and grandparents.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,263 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

I have his true address as well before he changed it
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Hmm I knew he was kinda fishy..i declined a trade from him yesterday (1 card small) but he had nothing in his org lol
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

He lives next to a church and someone in his family is a reverend. That'll be fun when the cops show up.
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

I saved everything from our trade. Copy of the trade invoice, USPS receipt with tracking number, everything. Haven't tried contacting him since reporting him to floydtown, though.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

He almost got me last week. I got a bad vibe and walked away. Sorry I didn't sound the alarm. In any event, I did a little research (which can be easily replicated by anyone who inputs his address into google maps and looks at the street view). I'm just guessing, but if he is, indeed, who he says he is, I imagine his father will be VERY eager to set him straight. Feel free to contact me for more info.
(06-10-2013, 09:39 PM)tate31nym Wrote: He lives next to a church and someone in his family is a reverend. That'll be fun when the cops show up.
^This, for anyone who's wondering.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I also got a bad vibe and walked away. Seemed like a wacko in his communication with me. It makes sense now that I hear he is 13. Sorry to hear this happened to everyone.

Here is the website to his local law enforcement; it would appear you can contact them via web form or phone call. I will call them on Monday myself, but if anyone else has the time now, wouldn't hurt. Especially if we all submit the same information via the web form.
Hillsborough County Sheriff
http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/getdoc/aba59...ntact.aspx

(06-10-2013, 09:05 PM)tate31nym Wrote: Also, there may be a possibility of criminal action through the USPS, but unless someone is out hundreds of dollars (literally or in property value) I wouldn't hold my breath. I would be satisfied with knowing if someone in an official capacity makes contact with him and screams in his face...
He's changed his mailing address to gibberish. Does anyone still have a saved copy with his mailing address intact?
I do, PM me if need be.

He tried to get me on one, I required him to ship first, haven't seen the card and it's been three weeks, so I'm assuming we're not completing the deal, LOL.

This is what I do every day... A cop/detective says, "give me everything about this person"... and I play. Smile