Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
CARDS101 (12 people and counting)

CARDS101 (12 people and counting)
Who else does this guy owe???

owes-, aprirr, minitracer, sparkz2102, dspainjr imagine024(rec'd bent replacement) , tate31nym decriscio619 (rec'd bent replacement) BayAreaJavy, homerjg007, reds77, Phillies_Joe (creased jersey), chaparoni
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

RE: CARDS101
b
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

he got me as well, it was a small trade though
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Since we pretty much enter into a contract when we trade, how come the police cannot get involved? I mean they have his address, and he has all of our cards.
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

Me... I believe David forwarded my info to you.

He, Cards101, responded to some of my comments tonight and now claims to be 13 years old. I told him I would be sending the police over to inform his parents about him stealing from people online, and I intend to follow up on that as soon as my training here at the police academy is done on Friday.

Ultimately it would be a civil matter, but if he is indeed a juvenile than his parents need to be informed and someone needs to put the fear of God in him. Otherwise, the police can at least attempt to validate the address, attempt to make contact and give him a warning before lawyers get involved.
If anyone is interested in joining me in contacting the police, if you want to email me your trade invoices, I will forward them all to his local police department when I contact them (probably Monday).
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,263 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

Thanks for the info, how did you get him to reply? I should have known something was up when his messages were not coherent. I would love to get the Helton he owes me, or at least the Trout I sent him.

(06-10-2013, 08:49 PM)tate31nym Wrote: Me... I believe David forwarded my info to you.

He, Cards101, responded to some of my comments tonight and now claims to be 13 years old. I told him I would be sending the police over to inform his parents about him stealing from people online, and I intend to follow up on that as soon as my training here at the police academy is done on Friday.

Ultimately it would be a civil matter, but if he is indeed a juvenile than his parents need to be informed and someone needs to put the fear of God in him. Otherwise, the police can at least attempt to validate the address, attempt to make contact and give him a warning before lawyers get involved.
If anyone is interested in joining me in contacting the police, if you want to email me your trade invoices, I will forward them all to his local police department when I contact them (probably Monday).
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

I have just been messaging him once or twice a day for the last several days. He finally replied after I mentioned "legal action"...weird Wink
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

RE: CARDS101 (10 people and counting)
This will get the postal inspectors to at least call or send a letter to his parents:

FILE MAIL FRAUD HERE:

http://ehome.uspis.gov/fcsexternal/default.aspx
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

Also, there may be a possibility of criminal action through the USPS, but unless someone is out hundreds of dollars (literally or in property value) I wouldn't hold my breath. I would be satisfied with knowing if someone in an official capacity makes contact with him and screams in his face...
He's changed his mailing address to gibberish. Does anyone still have a saved copy with his mailing address intact?

What town/state? Personally, I doubt he's 13. Obviously I could be wrong but that to me says that he just hopes people will back off thinking he's just a kid.