Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
should i or should i not

should i or should i not
hey

i made a trade with a guy 4 weeks ago i know he has recieved bc of a tracking # however he has not been on since the day we made trade. i have recieved also should i delte the cards he recieved and input the cards i recieved?
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

RE: should i or should i not
You have the cards he was to send, he has yours? why wouldn't you?
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

well thats what i was thinking but i hate to even though i know he has because i hate doing it until he has actually marked that hes recieved.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

You can always view the invoice and it'll show you the cards even if you've deleted them from your ORG. So if you're worried about remembering what all was traded or if something comes into dispute you have that to go by.

If that's not your concern, then yeah I don't know why you wouldn't Smile

I would wait
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]