Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Looking for Letterman Patch cards

Looking for Letterman Patch cards
Hey ya'll,

I've seen a few of you who've done this so and I liked the idea so I'm gonna try and do it myself. I'd like to get Letterman patch cards to spell out mine and my girlfriends name. They dont have to be AU or even GU, though it'd be a bonus. Manufactured patches are okay. The caveat is I would like them to either be players I or she likes.

Our names are:
Nathan (Packers, Mavs, former Texas Longhorns or Michigan State Spartans)
Ashley (49ers, Lakers, USC/UCLA)

So those are the letters I'd be looking for with the teams we like most. Would be willing to work a trade or buy some of these. Will trade in your favor or give a finders fee for ones that really fit well. We do like other individual players not on those teams too so dont be shy if you have one not on those teams!
Always in the market to grow my PCs of: Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers or Dirk Nowitzki. If I have something you like I'll always be willing to trade even for those guys! Send me a message!

RE: Looking for Letterman Patch cards
Ah man, I have a dup "R" from hornung if you wanted to do Craig...
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

Not one of the above teams, but i do have a Sid Luckman "A" if youre interested!
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Check my bucket I might have some
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

I have a H it's of Michael bush .. If your interested
[Image: c06ca6d0f47af68578ae577e3244d8cf_zps7ffe40f1.jpg]
Always looking for Charles Woodson RC, Daryle Lamonica, Tim Brown, Howie Long

Trading for Derek Carr and Rod Streater

(These are the main guys I collect)

I think I'm going to hold off on Craig for a while, but once I get done with Nathan I'll probably hit you up on that R. Would be a sweet one for it!

I'll pass on the Luckman A for this, but that is a sweet card! Same with the Bush H. I loved him at louisville but that leg injury in college really set him back.

To Mercier, you didnt have anything for this collection I'd want, but I do like that autographed favre action packed card if you're willing to move that
Always in the market to grow my PCs of: Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers or Dirk Nowitzki. If I have something you like I'll always be willing to trade even for those guys! Send me a message!

I was going to send that one in to get the auto graded.
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

okay well lmk after if you're interested in moving it