`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Low end redemptions

Low end redemptions
Anyone buy cheap low end redemption cards, with the hope that the player doesn't sign, and it is exchanged for another/better player? Anyone make out good on this? Or bad? Thoughts?

In reality there really isn't any guarantee's that the exchange card would be better. But since I have some low end redemption, I got nothing to lose asking for a exchange.
Looking for:

Lebron BGS Rookies
Shaq PSA 10 Rookies
Graded Lew Alcindor RC
To complete Prizm Auto basketball set

PM me, if you are looking to sell or trade.

RE: Low end redemptions
I saw a thread on here not to long ago where someone had been able to exchange multiple lower end redemptions for one nice card. Not sure if that is something they will do automatically but something to consider asking about.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

i was at my lcs one day when they got a shipment of replacement cards for redemptions that the manufacturer couldn't fulfill. they couldn't figure out what the original redemption was for, but the cards that i did see looked pretty nice with an assortment of collectible players.

a lot of time it just seems like too much of a headache to request a replacement player. i've been trying to get my yu darvish auto baseball replaced by topps for the last three months...i've seen his auto on card, so i'm assuming he's signed some product, so you would think that they could fulfill my order or get me something right away...nope...i've been checking on a daily basis with no change in status.

I tried this two weeks ago. I had 10 redemptions. A couple good ones and a bunch of low end. They said they would only replace them if it had been over four months since they were redeemed. And tlit seems they dont want to do replacements if they can avoid it. I believe they over did it with replacements and are trying to cut back.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]