`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
What is the Mt Rushmore of your team?

RE: What is the Mt Rushmore of your team?
(06-06-2013, 03:41 PM)foleylion08 Wrote: I was tempted to put Wilfork in mine. Vrabel though? Of all of the great LBs we've had and have he makes your rushmore? The receiving TDs were awesome and he has rings, but I'd take Tedy over Mike 9 out of 10 times.
it was a toss up really for me between the two, but mike got the edge because he was my favorite player on the team at the time.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

(06-06-2013, 06:29 PM)mrdub Wrote: it was a toss up really for me between the two, but mike got the edge because he was my favorite player on the team at the time.
Gotcha. He was great.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

Bengals:
Munoz
Boomer
Corey Dillon
Carl Pickens
Hard to choose between Pickens and Anderson, but chose Pickens because I saw him play, only seen highlights of Anderson.

Just for fun, my Buckeyes:
Archie Griffin
Orlando Pace
Hop Cassaday
Joey Galloway
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

I'll do my Alabama one for fun as well:

McCarron (still playing, but the most decorated and soon to be statistically successful ever at Bama)
Ingram (Richardson was better, Ingram took home the stiff arm trophy though)
Lee Roy Jordan (if Bear Bryant called him the best player he ever coached, gotta be on there)
Derrick Thomas
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

For my New York Jets

Joe Namath
Joe Klecko
Don Maynard
Curtis Martin

Nobody has compared to Joe Namath, Ken O'Brien played a lot of years and has stats, for everyone who hates Mark Sanchez, he holds the Jets records for 4 playoff wins (all road wins), not sure if that is tying the NFL record, it wasn't always pretty but beating Philip Rivers, Tom Brady & Peyton Manning. Wesley Walker & Al Toon are behind Don Maynard at WR. Joe Klecko has been the best defensive player, ahead of Mark Gastineau, Mo Lewis, Aaron Glenn. Curtis Martin beats out Freeman McNeil and Matt Snell at the RB position. Marvin Powell and Winston Hill were exceptional OT's. That's the Jets history.