`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lost 50% of my organize!?!
06-04-2013, 08:41 AM
Lost 50% of my organize!?!
Just logged in to view my organize and more than half are gone.... What's going on?!?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2013, 12:39 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 03:31 PM by jacobystealshome.)
RE: Lost 50% of my organize!?!
possibly the purge?

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1536204.html

3. As part of our website improvement project, we will perform a large clean-up operation. We have found that there are over 49,000,000 items in Organize that do not currently include any HAVE or WANT quantities, and that have not had any action taken on them in the past two years. This is a large number of items creating a strain on the database every day. Based upon our data, it appears these items are not actively being worked on by members and may not actually part of a collection since there are no quantities. Over a two day period beginning early Monday morning, May 27th, we will remove these items from Organize. We will perform this change during off hours to minimize any impact on the website.

.....if you have a quantity greater than 0 in Have, Want, Trade For, Trade Away, or any other column, then it will keep the record in your Organize.

Project Cupid: currently curbstomping cancer

06-16-2013, 08:22 AM
Dont worry you wont get an answer i lost my whole PC of my Matt Holliday collection i had almost 700 diff cards logged in and now poof all gone just like that ive been trying for a week now to find why and still; no answer
06-16-2013, 04:56 PM
(06-04-2013 08:41 AM)pucknballs Wrote:  Just logged in to view my organize and more than half are gone.... What's going on?!?

cant see anything-must be marked private

Looking for these Members!!
TOS
Various help topics

[Image: 72team.jpg]
Beckett Member #113 - US Army-TX