`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trade me Your Junk AU / GU for Complete Sets

Trade me Your Junk AU / GU for Complete Sets
Updated the list of complete sets. Made several trades last time and want to move the remaining sets.

Everyone has no name autos and game used sitting around that you would be luck to get $1 for. They sit year after year, no one wants to trade you for them...until now!

Rules are very simple;
1) Must be from 2008 or newer.
2) Can be Baseball or Football only.
3) No Press Pass, Sage, Aspire, USA Baseball, etc.
4) All must be NM-MT or better - no damaged cards please.

Below is the list of the complete sets I have and the number within parenthesis is the number of au/gu cards I am looking for.

Again, I don't care who they are as long as they meet the above criteria. I also don't care about the ratio - send me all game used, send me all autos whatever you want to dump!

Here are the sets I have:
1991 Upper Deck High Series Football (501-700) – Fact. Sealed (5)
2008 UD Masterpieces (1-105 w SPs) – Complete Set – (100)
2010 Topps Magic (1-248 w SPs) – Complete Set – (80)
2011 Topps Legends (1-165) – Complete Set – (25)

Note the Masterpieces and Magic sets include all of the SP cards which dramatically increases the sets book value and scarcity. Don't laugh - yes scarcity - I know we are still probably talking about huge print runs but it is still an SP set! Smile

Send me PM's on what you like.

I also have complete sets in Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Hollywood, and Harley Davidson, PM for additional set options.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

RE: Trade me Your Junk AU / GU for Complete Sets
Bump - moving in 2 weeks. Make an offer...you might be surprised what I will take not to have to lug these sets with!!!! Some of these sets take a lot of time and money to build given the SPs. Great sets to put away for the long term - again, feel free to make offers!
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.