`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I told the wife I would stay off the bay but .........

I told the wife I would stay off the bay but .........
I just had to pick this up last night
[Image: 69C97911-004B-426D-BF48-D556EA524312-397...c517fe.jpg]
[Image: 6C3028DA-222D-46AB-98B7-BD7D0829F4B5-819...1b74d5.jpg]

RE: I told the wife I would stay off the bay but .........
slick! I'm trying to build the base set of the top 100 havent ventured into the die cuts yet

I may know a good divorce attorney if you need one haha. I kid I kid. Nice grab!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

you got a good deal on it and its not like you spent $100 or anything. screw what the wife says!
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

(06-02-2013, 10:13 AM)phreakyq Wrote: you got a good deal on it and its not like you spent $100 or anything. screw what the wife says!

Just checked that was a good deal, wish i had caught that one Smile

(06-02-2013, 11:48 AM)rentzington Wrote: Just checked that was a good deal, wish i had caught that one Smile
Thanks yeah I thought it was a steal grading cost more than I paid for the card

Marriage Lesson #1: if you don't make promises, you don't break promises!

Great pick up ... Don't sweat it and hopefully the wife forgives and forgets .... And don't ever promise to stay off eBay .... Promise to eat more broccoli or something like that instead Smile

If it helps, I'll buy your purchase from you for $1 more than you paid and you can tell your wife what a shrewd purchase you made and give her the $1 profit as a gift Smile ..... Just trying to help you out LOL
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(06-02-2013, 03:26 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Marriage Lesson #1: if you don't make promises, you don't break promises!

Great pick up ... Don't sweat it and hopefully the wife forgives and forgets .... And don't ever promise to stay off eBay .... Promise to eat more broccoli or something like that instead Smile

If it helps, I'll buy your purchase from you for $1 more than you paid and you can tell your wife what a shrewd purchase you made and give her the $1 profit as a gift Smile ..... Just trying to help you out LOL
I like the just give her a dollar what's funny is she pays no attention to what I have she probably thinks everything looks the same anyways