Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
grant hill retired
Question 
grant hill retired
what does averyone think about grant hill retired from the nba he has been in the nba for 19 years and played for 18 gonna miss him playing I liked him with the pistons and the magics he played ok with the suns I wish him the best of luck on his retirement

RE: grant hill retired
I am definitely gonna miss him. I've always liked Hill but started collecting him for the Clippers. Sad to see him go especially without a Ring. I'm glad I managed to pick up a few of his autos.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Perhaps one of the Classiest guys in the NBA over his career.

Does anyone see him as a HOF Pro player? Does the Basketball HOF distinguish between college and pro guys? I see him as a College HOF lock, but ESPN was touting him as a HOF pro and I Just don't see it. He was great until his first injury. Anything from his Orlando days forward he was either injured or a reserve on some pretty crappy teams(not his fault, but still).

I am curious to hear what people have to say. With my commentary above, it would be a crying shame to the basketball viewer if this guy DOES NOT end up in front of the camera, and I am talking either as an analyst on ESPN or the Sunday games. Pretty sure he wouldn't fit well with Chuck, Shaq, Kenny and that crew.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

I started collecting in his rookie year and had just transferred to secondary education (high school). I remember busting many many packs of Collector's Choice with my friend. Besides Jordan it was all about Grant Hill and Jason Kidd, a bit of Penny and Eddie Jones too.

Jason Kidd joined him in retirement today. Very fitting as they both came into the league the same year winning co-ROY.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

get outta here are you serious

both are easy HOFers. J Kidd is up there as far as PG stats.