`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't view my organize
06-01-2013, 07:12 PM
Can't view my organize
Not sure why but I can't view any of my org. I click on organize and the page loads blank. Any suggestions?

Skyhawk27

Looking for NY Ranger players, especially lesser known and odd ball stuff.
Have 620 different players/5060 different cards and counting.
Mark Messier - 467
Mark Martin - 170
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2013, 02:05 PM
RE: Can't view my organize
(06-01-2013 07:12 PM)skyhawk27 Wrote:  Not sure why but I can't view any of my org. I click on organize and the page loads blank. Any suggestions?

Me neither! Did I become part of the PURGE? I just added an all access 6month subscription! All my trade information is missing as well. Did you lose my data again?
06-02-2013, 03:51 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2013 03:52 PM by floydtown.)
are you guys using IE by chance
the purge was for items with 0 with no activity last 2 yrs

Looking for these Members!!
TOS
Various help topics

[Image: 72team.jpg]
Beckett Member #113 - US Army-TX
06-02-2013, 05:49 PM
What is IE?

Skyhawk27

Looking for NY Ranger players, especially lesser known and odd ball stuff.
Have 620 different players/5060 different cards and counting.
Mark Messier - 467
Mark Martin - 170
06-02-2013, 06:08 PM
(06-02-2013 05:49 PM)skyhawk27 Wrote:  What is IE?

Internet Explorer

I was using IE10 on my Win7 LT, but tried using Safari on my iPhone5 and all is well.
Wierd......
06-02-2013, 06:41 PM
yeah, IE doesnt do well here

Looking for these Members!!
TOS
Various help topics

[Image: 72team.jpg]
Beckett Member #113 - US Army-TX
06-03-2013, 07:13 AM
If you are using internet explorer, toggle your compatibility mode, and that usually does the trick. howver, even with that, IE is a slug with this website, and is generally a far inferior browser

Project Cupid: currently curbstomping cancer

06-04-2013, 02:46 PM
Is this purge only for members who haven't accessed their accounts for the time frame, or is it for collections within an organize that haven't been accessed in the time frame? Maybe I missed it, but a mass email to explain this action by Beckett would have been greatly appreciated.
06-04-2013, 03:02 PM
(06-04-2013 02:46 PM)savefenway Wrote:  Is this purge only for members who haven't accessed their accounts for the time frame, or is it for collections within an organize that haven't been accessed in the time frame? Maybe I missed it, but a mass email to explain this action by Beckett would have been greatly appreciated.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1536204.html

3. As part of our website improvement project, we will perform a large clean-up operation. We have found that there are over 49,000,000 items in Organize that do not currently include any HAVE or WANT quantities, and that have not had any action taken on them in the past two years. This is a large number of items creating a strain on the database every day. Based upon our data, it appears these items are not actively being worked on by members and may not actually part of a collection since there are no quantities. Over a two day period beginning early Monday morning, May 27th, we will remove these items from Organize. We will perform this change during off hours to minimize any impact on the website.

.....if you have a quantity greater than 0 in Have, Want, Trade For, Trade Away, or any other column, then it will keep the record in your Organize.

Project Cupid: currently curbstomping cancer

06-05-2013, 06:32 AM
Apparently this purge is still going on. I am still finding and deleting cards that have all zero's in my org.
They seem to be the remnants of trades where the last of a card was traded.
Many of these people are losing the cards in there org. becaust they did not mark them properly.

Ray