`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My HOFer Auto PC - Almost 50% of those enshrined in Canton

RE: My HOFer Auto PC - Almost 50% of those enshrined in Canton
(06-01-2013, 08:23 PM)ugameck Wrote: No Chuck Bednarik in your collection or did I miss it?

If not - PM me Smile
No Bednarik...PM Sent
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

Updated Incoming collage:

photo 11-HOFerCollage_zps4430fe45.jpg
Here is a link to my trade thread with the list of who I need - let me know if you have any and can help. Willing to trade/buy.
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1532617.html
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

(06-02-2013, 10:17 AM)lsolarte1 Wrote: Updated Incoming collage:

photo 11-HOFerCollage_zps4430fe45.jpg
Here is a link to my trade thread with the list of who I need - let me know if you have any and can help. Willing to trade/buy.
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1532617.html
Awesome collection - it is beautiful. Keep it up!

(06-02-2013, 10:58 AM)bgraff Wrote: Awesome collection - it is beautiful. Keep it up!
Thanks! Keep me in mind if you come across HOFer autos in your collection you want to get rid of!

Back on the hunt - a few more additions in but still a far way from completing - who has HOFers they can help with?

Awesome collection! I love it.

I am half heartedly doing the same thing with HOF autos...have close to 70, now.
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

One of the best themes, and collections, I've seen. Much envy, and much respect!!!

(07-18-2014, 06:33 PM)jephthah1 Wrote: Awesome collection! I love it.

I am half heartedly doing the same thing with HOF autos...have close to 70, now.
I have some duplicates - maybe we can help each other!
(07-21-2014, 12:07 AM)jovannewland Wrote: One of the best themes, and collections, I've seen. Much envy, and much respect!!!
Thanks - Would love to get 80% by end of the year. Highly unlikely but have to set goals!