`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
*Updated with Auto'd Yelish ball pic* Just pulled a Bowman Debut Golden Contract

RE: Just pulled a Bowman Golden Contract (pics)! Redeem or Sell?
Yeah I saw that and a few BINs. May hold on to it when there are none listed and when it gets closer to the time they are due.

(06-01-2013, 04:04 PM)slufan83 Wrote: From the looks of it, two sold on eBay between $450-$500.

Thanks for the reply but I believe you are wrong. There are only 25 of these tickets available. There is no chrome version.

(06-01-2013, 04:12 PM)shezdoni Wrote: The ones that sold for that, were the Bowman Chrome Version, and in all honesty even if it were a Buxton Auto'ed ball, the ball will never be worth what they paid for the card.
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

(06-01-2013, 04:14 PM)dspainjr Wrote: Yeah I saw that and a few BINs. May hold on to it when there are none listed and when it gets closer to the time they are due.

Thanks for the reply but I believe you are wrong. There are only 25 of these tickets available. There is no chrome version.
True, but the sellers had them listed as Bowman Chrome Versions, and as we both well know, some people will over bid and over pay for things if it is listed as a chrome version Smile

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-BOWMAN-CHRO...1e7a8ca231

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Bowman-Chro...7675.l2557

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

RE: Just pulled a Bowman Debut Golden Contract (pics)! Redeem or Sell?
I would say sell it, but how cool would it be to maybe get your son on a card??

Ah I see what you are talking about. Oh well I have a little bit to figure out what I'm going to do.

(06-01-2013, 04:34 PM)shezdoni Wrote: True, but the sellers had them listed as Bowman Chrome Versions, and as we both well know, some people will over bid and over pay for things if it is listed as a chrome version Smile

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-BOWMAN-CHRO...1e7a8ca231

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Bowman-Chro...7675.l2557

Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

Normally I would say sell it...but like everyone says it would be cool to have a card of you and your kid. 1 in 25 chance...is it worth $400? Did you expect to get it out of your box if not than it is just iceing on the cake man. Keep it, I have some big pulls I wished I had kept but I let the money lead me.

Thanks for the reply. My guess is I would have a better chance that 1 in 25 b/c all 25 will not be redeemed.

(06-01-2013, 05:00 PM)rentzington Wrote: I would say sell it, but how cool would it be to maybe get your son on a card??

Thanks for the reply, yeah it would be pretty sweet to have my son on the card with me. I had no idea the chance existed so I was just busting the box for the other chances listed on the packs.

(06-01-2013, 05:57 PM)once78 Wrote: Normally I would say sell it...but like everyone says it would be cool to have a card of you and your kid. 1 in 25 chance...is it worth $400? Did you expect to get it out of your box if not than it is just iceing on the cake man. Keep it, I have some big pulls I wished I had kept but I let the money lead me.

Sweet pull! If it were me I would sell and buy something nice for my PC.

Thanks for the reply, I've thought about that but how often could I say I've got a chance to have my own card.

(06-01-2013, 06:02 PM)phillies816 Wrote: Sweet pull! If it were me I would sell and buy something nice for my PC.

This ones tough. Me personally I would hold onto it and redeem it for a change at my own card. Always wanted my own card.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

id hold on to it and enter the drawing. imo your odds are better than 1 in 25 because i dont expect them all to be pulled. also you can sell the ball to pay for the box and just do the drawing. but in the end its all your choice.

and by the way that thing is f-ing awesome