`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
*Updated with Auto'd Yelish ball pic* Just pulled a Bowman Debut Golden Contract

*Updated with Auto'd Yelish ball pic* Just pulled a Bowman Debut Golden Contract
*Update 3/5/2014*

Called Topps this morning and they are going to see if I can get a corrected letter and see if Christian is the only one who signed the balls or if I just got "lucky" and got him.

*Update 3/4/2014*

I received the ball today, gotta tell you I'm a little disappointed. Pics and comments are in a post dated today.

*Update 2/28/2014*

As some of you may remember me posting this a while back. I did not win the Grand Prize but I am getting an Auto'd Ball of a top prospect. I got confirmation the ball is shipping Monday and I will receive it next week. As soon as I receive it I will post the pics of who it is. Thanks - Dale

*Update*

Sent by USPS today (since it goes to a P.O. Box had to go USPS). Thanks to everyone who replied and gave me input.

Wow what a day! I went to the LCS (Eagle Coin and Stamp) to get some archives. The price of the box was a little more than I wanted to pay so I decided to go with a box of 2013 Bowman. My son who is 3 yrs old was with me and I told him to pick me a box out of the two I showed him. Let me tell you he is picking everything of mine from now on. So I want to get some opinions of what I should do with it. Any and all comments welcome. Thanks - Dale
[Image: Bowmanticketfront_zps4d6b1c86.jpg]
[Image: Bowmanticketback_zpsf25e1396.jpg]
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

RE: Just pulled a Bowman Golden Contract (pics)! Redeem or Sell?
Wow man, congrats on the hit!! Tough call....I say if you're not hurting for money, then sign it and give it a go. The chance of having your face on a Bowman card it a once in a lifetime opportunity. Plus even if you don't win, you still get quite a bit out of it. Good Luck on whichever option you choose!

Have your son's card made!
Currently building: 2015 Topps S1/2/UP, 2016 Topps Series 1, 2016 Gypsy Queen
Super Collect Jeff Samardzija
PC: Frank Thomas, Andruw Jones, David Justice, Duke Basketball, Notre Dame Football

Thanks for the reply! I had no idea what I had and the odds aren't listed on the packs, just the box. I found it weird that the odds are only 1 in 3,651 packs. Shouldn't the odds be per box?

(06-01-2013, 03:39 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Wow man, congrats on the hit!! Tough call....I say if you're not hurting for money, then sign it and give it a go. The chance of having your face on a Bowman card it a once in a lifetime opportunity. Plus even if you don't win, you still get quite a bit out of it. Good Luck on whichever option you choose!

That is an awesome idea! If I won I would probably hold him in the pic.

(06-01-2013, 03:41 PM)goduke Wrote: Have your son's card made!

Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

awesome man! love seeing big hits get to the midwest!
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

Thanks man! It is cool and all, but I just don't know how big of a hit it is.

(06-01-2013, 03:47 PM)phreakyq Wrote: awesome man! love seeing big hits get to the midwest!

(06-01-2013, 03:49 PM)dspainjr Wrote: Thanks man! It is cool and all, but I just don't know how big of a hit it is.
From the looks of it, two sold on eBay between $450-$500.

If it were me, I would sell it, there really isn't anything on it or they are giving away for it, that really means anything or is of any value.

Yes, you do get an Autographed ball of a Top Prospect, but that Top prospect is whomever TOPPS will decide it to be, so it could turn out being a scrub auto.

As for the chance to have your own card in 2014 Bowman, yes, it may be cool, but in reality the card will never be Beckett Valued at the $100 or so you could get for that card now, sell it and buy your son something nice, savings bond that will be worth some money when he gets older, etc....
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

what did the guys who didn't win in the drawing get? T

(06-01-2013, 04:04 PM)slufan83 Wrote: From the looks of it, two sold on eBay between $450-$500.
The ones that sold for that, were the Bowman Chrome Version, and in all honesty even if it were a Buxton Auto'ed ball, the ball will never be worth what they paid for the card.

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35