`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two boxes of Motown Madness

Two boxes of Motown Madness
So, to celebrate my Red Wings taking it to the Blackhawks, I ordered a couple more boxes of ITG Motown Madness...

Well, since Game 7 didn't go so well for the Wings, at least I hoped for something good to ease the pain.

I pulled a Niklas Lidstrom Auto out of one of my first two boxes...that's the kind of hit i really needed today to take away the pain.

So...box 1:

[Image: 20130530_193501.jpg]

Not a great bunch of autos.

[Image: 20130530_193337.jpg]

Pretty sweet memorabilia, though. I'll take it.

Box 2, I really hoped for a bit better:

[Image: 20130530_193510.jpg]

Ugh!

[Image: 20130530_193349.jpg]

Could be worse.

And the last Auto...

[Image: 20130530_193229.jpg]

Yeah, that's what I was talking about.

Of course, I'm keeping them all right now, but it's nice to know that I have two of the three best regular autos out of the product. I'm going to end up getting another couple of boxes, probably...looking for that Stevie Y.!

Thanks for looking.

Here's my Lidstrom auto and GU, and a nice Yzerman GU, as well as a Federov GU. Sorry the pic is bad, my flash isn't working right now.

[Image: 20130530_234906.jpg]
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

RE: Two boxes of Motown Madness
Nice hit on the Howe Auto. Congrats!

You sound disappointed in the Lindsay auto and Lidstrom "believe" patch. I'd be all smiles to pull something cool like that!
Collecting: Kevin Hodson, Goaltender Rookie Cards, 1995-96 Fleer Metal Inserts.

Nice couple of boxes. The last box I bought I had all duplicate cards except for a Kronwall patch.

Congrats!

(05-31-2013, 11:41 AM)OrangeBlooded31 Wrote: You sound disappointed in the Lindsay auto and Lidstrom "believe" patch. I'd be all smiles to pull something cool like that!
No, the Lidstrom fabricated patch is pretty sweet, and while Ted Lindsay seems like a great pull, reality is it only books a bit higher than the more pedestrian autos. Maybe the "ugh" was uncalled for there, but the Lindsay and Lidstrom didn't save the box...the Howe did...from a BV side.

But honestly, unless I pull a dupe on any of the autos, it really doesn't matter, because they are all staying with me. The only way to really judge "value" is BV and resale anymore, though. So, I guess hat was where I was coming from.

And the fabricated patches all look really cool...
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

jelous of 1 of your cards but it is on the wrong team.... just kidding congrats on those sweet hits

The Nick L and Howe are my fav
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)