`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
to everyone i have trades out with..

to everyone i have trades out with..
im heading to pittsburgh until sunday.. maybe monday the latest! I have sent out all 17 trade packages and i will assure you ill open your packages that youve sent when i get back.. i know in the past id get emails and messages asking to leave feedback right away etc so i wanted to give a heads up! lol.. have a good weekend everybody.. i may pop in through my phone but i will not be doing any trading til next week. So im not ignoring you if you send an offer.. just not dealing with it right away! thanks everyone.

-french

p.s. holy cow im a SR member? sweet lol
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

RE: to everyone i have trades out with..
Enjoy yourself!
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

Glad you could go and thanks for getting mine out before you left though you know I would've waited. Have fun
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

you going the bruins pens game?
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

(05-30-2013, 06:40 AM)jfrench91 Wrote: im heading to pittsburgh until sunday.. maybe monday the latest! I have sent out all 17 trade packages and i will assure you ill open your packages that youve sent when i get back.. i know in the past id get emails and messages asking to leave feedback right away etc so i wanted to give a heads up! lol.. have a good weekend everybody.. i may pop in through my phone but i will not be doing any trading til next week. So im not ignoring you if you send an offer.. just not dealing with it right away! thanks everyone.

-french

p.s. holy cow im a SR member? sweet lol
congrats on becoming a senior... take care on your trip... thanks again for the incoming package...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Congrats John!
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library