`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012-13 Preferred Booklets

RE: 2012-13 Preferred Booklets
Yah I didn't know that much about Thomas, but I know Blake came in the season of 09-10 I think he is a good player but 4 seasons no matter how good you are shouldn't qualify you as a veteran.... When I think of a Veteran I think of players that have been playing for awhile and aren't to far off from retirement. Like Garnett, Kobe, Duncan, Nowitzki, Hill, Pierce, R. Allen, Kidd and so on...
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

you're just showin' off man those are some sa-weet booklets! I keep waiting for you to pick one up w/ Mitch in it to trade to meee Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Thanks lol I don't know if there is one with Richmond. I'll have to check.
Well there is ONE booklet that has Richmond and it is from last years preferred I think it was a Decades booklet.. I forget now but I know there was only /99 made and it had a fairly high book value lol.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Yeah I've only seen one of those on the 'bay and guy wants like WAY over bv for it. Punk haha.

Did you get my PM about that Gary Neal Prime Silhouette? I had to trade my triple auto and my dual auto of him to get it, but I still came out ahead. He accepted, so once the card gets here from Australia you've got first dibs if you want it!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(05-30-2013, 09:19 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: I take it you're a Dallas fan lol. Not my favorite booklet, but I really like the patch version, if one pops up on ebay again and I can get it for what the last one went for I will probably pull the trigger on it.
Yep, a Mavs fan for sure.

But, I do agree that they could have made the booklet a little bit better. Putting Beaubois on the card? Jason Terry - Panini couldn't find a picture of him in a Dallas uniform? Putting Beaubois on the Dallas Mavericks CHAMPS card is almost like putting Adam Morrison on the Los Angeles Lakers CHAMPS booklet.

The dude didn't even play in the Play Offs. No one checked that? Or did they just go through a list and threw whoever fitted in next to Marion...and Buttler. Stojakovic? Barea? Heck, even Cardinal did some clutch shooting.

Any way. Sorry for that little rant.
PC - Jeff Taylor #44 Charlotte Bobcats - 42/110 = 38%

Also looking for Jim Jackson autograph cards.